Exclusively for the FLIR E75, E85 and E95 thermal cameras. A modular design lens that auto-calibrates once attached to the camera. Auto zoom ratio of 1-4x.£1,411.00 excluding VAT £1,693.20 including VAT @ 20%
- 4x Magnification
- Case Included
- Exclusively for FLIR Exx Series
FREE Gift on the all new FLIR ONE Pro personal thermal imaging camera for iOS and Android devices, gives you the power to find invisible problems faster than ever.£361.00 excluding VAT £433.20 including VAT @ 20%
- All New 3rd Generation
- Android Version Also Available
- Dual Independant Lenses
With the testo 885, Testo has developed a professional thermal imager which combines comprehensive functions for industrial and building thermography in an ergonomic housing.£5,157.00 exc. VAT £6,188.40 inc. VAT £6,514.80 inc. VAT
- 4.3" LCD touchscreen
- 640 × 480 pixels
- 7.5 to 14 µm
New for 2019 The FLIR ONE Pro LT personal imaging device for your smartphone is perfect for those that want the useability of the FLIR ONE Pro but without the expense of the higher resolution£271.00 excluding VAT £325.20 including VAT @ 20%
- Android Version Also Available
- Auto Focus
- Connect to Tablet or Smartphone
The TiX580 is a rugged and superbly engineered 640 x 480 thermal imaging camera that enables users to perform thermal imaging inspections with more confidence and faster results than ever before.£9,449.00 exc. VAT £11,338.80 inc. VAT £13,198.80 inc. VAT
- Picture in picture
- Compatible with Fluke Connect
- 5.7 inch landscape Screen
Whether the goal is product testing or scientific research, heat can be an important indicator of how a system is functioning. The FLIR ETS320 is a non-contact thermal measurement system that pairs a high-sensitivity infrared camera with an integrated sta£2,290.00 excluding VAT £2,748.00 including VAT @ 20%
- Sprectral Range 7.5–13 µm
- 320 x 240 pixels
- Touch Screen
The FLIR E53 is your entry into the Exx-Series, with the resolution and sensitivity you need at the right price. The 240 × 180 true native resolution offers more than 43,200 points of temperature measurement and produces crisp, vibrant imagery, which can£4,166.00 excluding VAT £4,999.20 including VAT @ 20%
- Built-in Laser Pointer
- Thermal Range -20 °C to +120 °C
- USB Type-C Connectivity
The testo 865 thermal imager combines all the important properties required for high quality thermographic measurement. It is accurate, robust, fast and reliable£635.00 exc. VAT £762.00 inc. VAT £838.80 inc. VAT
- Thermal Range -20 °C to +650 °C
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- Advanced level camera
Industry Leading Thermal Imaging Cameras
You will only find the best brands of Thermal Imaging Cameras at ISS. From portable units that work in conjunction with your mobile phone through to industry standard units, you’ll find the right camera to suit your purpose.
- Full 30 Day Guarantee - if you are unhappy with your camera, simply return it to ISS and you will receive a full no quibble refund.
- Calibration Certification - all of our cameras can be supplied to you with the appropriate certification, allowing you to use them straight out of the box.
- Help and Advice Line - make sure you are purchasing the right camera and call our advice line for free information and product guidance.
- Official Distributor for Fluke and FLIR - our expert advisors are fully equipped with the knowledge to answer detailed queries about any of our products.
- Delivery Options - Orders over £40 (exld vat) are delivered in 3-5 days free of charge at ISS, however when urgency is required you can purchase next day delivery.