Please call us on +44 1603 406148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an international order
Please note we are an English speaking office only
- Once payment has been received and any relevant formalities governing shipping to your country have been satisfied, your goods will be dispatched promptly by our international carrier.
- Alternatively, you can arrange collection from one of our three locations across the UK, pending the items are in stock and available for export.
Details of our locations are available here.
- Shipping charges will vary according to destination, size and weight of the parcel and the transport costs/surcharges ruling at the time.
- All international delivery charges are calculated on a case-by-case basis and may well differ even day-to-day.
- We require each international order inquiry to be completed in this way to account for pricing disparities that may be imposed on us, before we can accurately quote you for the service required.
- If you require air freight or palletized delivery please call us free on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
- We will issue a pro-forma invoice upon receipt of your order which must be satisfied in full along with any relevant clearances before your order is processed for dispatch.
- We accept payments for all goods/services in £ GBP only.
Please be aware that some goods are export restricted by either a manufacturer and/or current legislation. There may also be a customs restriction on certain goods/destinations. These goods will be available for dispatch within the United Kingdom only and will therefore be subject to VAT payment.
If the goods you are requesting fall into this category we will advise and offer suitable alternative goods or services if applicable.
Operating Voltage and Frequency:
Please be aware that the majority of the equipment that we hold in stock is intended for the United Kingdom market and as such has an operating voltage/frequency of 220-240v AC with a 50Hz frequency.
Some but not all equipment carries European 2 pin power adaptors/mains cords and most equipment will be factory fitted with a standard UK 13A power cord and plug top.
The inclusion of an alternative power cord or adaptor does not automatically ensure compatibility with your intended electrical supply.
Instrument Sales and Services will not be held responsible for the failure of, or damage to of any equipment that is connected to an incompatible power source.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to determine the final suitability of the goods in all respects with regard to their intended electrical supply, use and location.
Any equipment that is returned to us from outside the United Kingdom will be automatically subject to a manufacturer's inspection, specifically with regard to an electrical supply that has been connected to it.
Instrument Sales and Services reserve the right to amend displayed charges and/or service details without notice at any time.
VAT (Value Added Tax) will be charged at the current ruling VAT rate and is subject to the terms as specified above, the VAT rate is not negotiable or waivable.