Megger MFT1741 Multifunction Tester 1009-986
- 15mA/200mA Continuity Testing
- >1000V Insulation Testing
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
- Megger Confidence Meter
- Earth Testing
- Auto RCD
- Non Trip Loop Testing
This instrument comes complete with your choice of free gift from the drop-down menu above. Choose from a calibration voucher for next
year or a 50m R2 wander lead. How about any one of the IET Guidance Notes, or a quality two-pole tester?
Whatever you choose you can be sure you're getting a fantastic deal at Instrument Sales & Service.
Megger MFT1741 Multifunction Tester
The MFT1741 multifunction tester has been designed for testing low voltage electrical installations, particularly in locations that suffer from high electrical noise. It provides all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations.
Overlaying the new non-trip loop impedance measurement is the new “confidence meter”. As loop impedance values can be dramatically affected by circuit noise, the Confidence Meter displays the degree of confidence in the accuracy of the measured loop impedance. Using the digital ARC to indicate the analytical process, the measurement is continually monitored and adjusted when circuit noise is present, resulting in a dramatically improved and repeatable test result.
The MFT1741 offers a wide range of test functions, designed for all electrical installation testing and verification of low voltage building wiring and distribution testing scenarios. The MFT1741 is IEC 61010 CAT IV 300 V rated for safe connection anywhere within the LV network on single and three-phase systems.
This instrument comes complete with the manufacturers dated calibration certificate. Please be aware that these certificates are generic and may also be time lapsed. If you would prefer a personalised full traceable calibration certificate applied to the equipment before dispatch, then please select this option from the drop-down menu above, an additional calibration charge will apply.
Megger MFT1741 Comes Supplied With:
- Megger MFT1741 Multifunction Tester 1009-986
- 3 wire test lead set with probes and crocodile clips
- Mains plug test lead
- Rechargeable batteries and charger
- Switched test probe for remote testing
- Megger embroidered Neck strap
- Carry case
- Full user guide CD for MFT1741
- Megger calibration certificate
- TRMS System voltage and frequency measurement
- Insulation test at 100 V, 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V Including input protection against live circuits up to 600 V even when insulation test is locked-on
- Continuity resistance at 200 mA or 15 mA
- Automatic start - no need to press TEST so leaving both hands free to hold probes
- Resistance range up to 100 kΩ with fast continuity buzzer at selectable thresholds
- Earth loop impedance testing, with:
• New 3 wire non-trip technology
• New confidence meter measurement
• 2 and 3 wire non-trip range
• 2 wire Hi current including phase to phase
• Prospective fault current measurement up to 20 kA
- RCD testing including:
• Type AC, A, S, B and programmable RCDs
• 3-phase RCDs • Auto-test routine
• Fault (Touch) voltage display
- Earth spike testing
• 2-pole/3-pole*, ART* and Stake-less* techniques
- Enhanced non-trip loop impedance measurement technology
- “Confidence meter” measurement analysis (patent pending)
- Full single and 3 phase compliant installation testing
- 10 mA to 1 A single and 3 phase RCD testing
- Earth testing and stake-less testing for electrode resistance measurement*
- Simple colour-coded test selection
- Ambidextrous operation
- Internal memory and Bluetooth® communications
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
New Loop Impedance testing technology
- Prevents any influence the RCD may present to the total loop impedance value.
- Faster non-trip loop testing down to 8 seconds. This technique also allows testing of loop impedance through 10mA type AC and Type A RCDs.
New “Confidence meter*” measurement analysis (Patent pending)
If this voltage exceeds a safe level, further testing is inhibited and a warning beep sounds. The MFT1741 features internally rechargeable batteries and charger with a charge time of less than 4 hrs, so reducing the cost of ownership.
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- PowerSuite Lite 1000-631
- Fused 10 A test lead set (red/blue/green) with prods and clips 1001-975
- ETL30 Extension Test Lead 30 m 1000-215
- ETL50 Extension Test Lead 50 m 1000-217
- Cigar lighter adapter for battery charging 6280-332
- Switched Probe SP5 (silicone) 1001-687 ICLAMP
- Current measuring clamp 1001-012
- VCLAMP Voltage inducing clamp, calibration check pcb (for stakeless test) and lead 1001-013
- Electrode kit 1001-810
- Test and carry pouch 1006-408
- 3 Pole Earth Test Kit 6210-160
ISSWWW and Megger
The extensive Megger product portfolio provides electrical test equipment for an exceptionally wide range of applications at any point of the electricity network. From small handheld low voltage equipment such as multifunction installation testers through to high voltage asset test equipment like insulation resistance testers, circuit breaker analysers, protection relay test systems to transformer condition measurement devices.
Megger designs and manufactures portable electrical test equipment in factories located in Germany, Sweden, the UK, and USA. Megger products help you install, improve efficiency, reduce cost and extend the life of you or your customers’ electrical assets.
Established in the late 1800s, the company has been designing and making test and measurement instruments that perform electrical measurements for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and commissioning for decades. Megger products have supported customers all over the world to improve their facilities’ efficiency, reduce costs, extend the life of apparatus and through trending and analysis, anticipate equipment failure and future performance.
Being a brand synonymous with the industry and a cornerstone pioneer of many of today’s everyday items of test equipment, ISSWWW are proud to bring you Megger’s full range of equipment and services, now and into the future.
|Key Features||15mA/200mA Continuity Testing, >1000V Insulation Testing, Manufacturers Calibration Certificate, Megger Confidence Meter, Earth Testing, Auto RCD, Non Trip Loop Testing|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.