X835 DIN Rail Multifunction Power Meter
- CT Operated
- DIN Rail Mounted
- Pulse Output
- Relay Output
- RS485 Output
- Single/Three Phase
X835 DIN Rail Multifunction Power Meter
The SMARTRAIL X835 is a new generation modern design power monitor that will measure and display electrical power quality parameters. It has been engineered to cover most applications (Single Phase and Three Phase networks / Built in Pulsed and RS485 Modbus / Import and Export kWh), replacing the need for several different models of this power meter.
The SMARTRAIL X835 is produced to the highest quality and utilizes the latest microprocessor and technology. It has a blue backlit display and 16 different measuring parameters. This includes a negative power reading to indicate reversal of CT installation or connection. With built in pulsed outputs and RS485 Modbus RTU it is fully compatible for integration with BMS and remote monitoring systems. This specific model from the SMARTRAIL range is configured to work in conjjunction with a configurable 1A or 5A CT secondary.
- Import / Export kWh
- 1A or 5A Programmable CT Input
- Single Phase (1P2W)
- Three Phase (3P3W)
- Three Phase (3P4W)
- -/1A CT Operated
- -/5A CT Operated
- 230/400V AC
- RS485 Modbus RTU
- Dual Pulse Outputs
- 4-DIN Modules
- Digital Backlit Display
- Touch Screen Buttons
- Phase to Neutral Voltage (V)
- Phase Current (A)
- Voltage Total Harmonic Distortion (U%THD)
- Current Total Harmonic Distortion (I%THD)
- Frequency (Hz)
- Power Factor (PF)
- Current Max Demand (MD A)
- Power Max Demand (MD kW)
- Active Power (kW)
- Reactive Power (kVAr)
- Apparent Power (kVA)
- Import Active Energy (kWh)
- Export Active Energy (kWh)
- Total Active Energy (kWh)
- Import Reactive Energy (kVArh)
- Export Reactive Energy (kVArh)
- Total Reactive Energy (kVArh)
The unit can monitor and display the following parameters of a single phase two wire (1P2W), three phase three wire (3P3W) or three phase four wire (3P4W) system.
Voltage and Current
- Phase to neutral voltages 100 to 289V AC (not for 3P3W supplies).
- Voltages between phases 173 to 500V AC (3p supplies only).
- Percentage total voltage harmonic distortion (THD%) for each phase to N ( not for 3P3W supplies).
- Percentage voltage THD% between phases (three phase supplies only).
- Current THD% for each phase
Power factor and Frequency and Max. Demand
- Frequency in Hz
- Instantaneous power:
- Power 0 to 3600 MW
- Reactive power 0 to 3600 MVAr
- Volt-amps 0 to 3600 MVA
- Maximum demanded power since last Demand reset Power factor
- Maximum neutral demand current, since the last Demand reset (for three phase supplies only)
*Please note, illustrated meter may vary in coulr to that actually supplied.
|Key Features||CT Operated, DIN Rail Mounted, Pulse Output, Relay Output, RS485 Output, Single/Three Phase|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated May 2022
Please note, our cut-off time is now 2:00pm
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT||£4.95|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.