9085 Smart Vibration, Bearing Condition and Temperature Analyser
TPI Smart 9085 Vibration, Bearing Condition and Temperature Analyser
Smart Trend Analyser
Analyses, Interprets and TRENDS Machine Condition, including bearing wear & temperature, with Wireless charging.
Comes Supplied With:
- Soft Carry Case with space for 9085
- Charger and cord
- Accelerometer Cable & Accelerometer
- Docking cradle
- USB Cable
• Find machine faults before they stop your machine
• Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
• Measure temperature to determine if a bearing requires lubrication, preventing wear and failure.
• Use temperature measurement to confirm a high BDU reading (bearing noise) is caused by a worn bearing and not noise from pump cavitation, gearbox noise, or a nearby noisy bearing.
• Temperature measurement aids in diagnosing a tight or loose housing or shaft fit on a bearing.
• Measuring temperature assists with potential electrical issues on motors such as winding insulation deterioration, single phasing, broken rotor bars etc.
• Collect vibration and temperature data
• Practically instantaneous readout of actual surface temperature
• Trend data using C-Trend II PC software
• Standard Cable mounted accelerometer with built-in magnet and temperature sensor
• USB docking station to download to a PC
• ISO built-in Alarms
• Easily identify bearing problems with BDU (Bearing Damage Unit) Reading
• Easily identify problems with built-in band filters:
• 800 line FFT (spectrum)
• Wireless charging
• Ruggedized IP67 case
• 3-year Limited Warranty
About TPI Europe
Since 1997, TPI has been striving to offer the latest technology at the most affordable price to technicians, contractors, engineers and others seeking value based test and measurement instruments. Our mission is to become the leading independent manufacturer and supplier of low cost high performance industrial instrumentation.
Headquartered in the heart of the “Silicon Forest” in Beaverton, Oregon, TPI combines innovation, performance, customer service and high-value in products which include: Vibration, Combustion, Pressure (manometers), Temperature, Combustible gas, Digital Multimeters, Clamp Meters, IAQ, specialty test and measurement instruments, and a wide range of accessories.
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
|Manufacturer||TPI Test Products International|
• Size: H 7.95” W 2.36”
Updated December 2021
Covid 19 variations
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.