Seaward PATGuard 3 PAT Testing Software 1 Year License
PATGuard PAT testing software allows you to record, store and report on a range of health and safety requirements including PAT testing, risk assessments and other workplace test and inspections. Tag records with images as visual evidence, schedule risk-based retest periods and produce professional reports and electrical test certificates for total traceability.
This specially designed PAT program is compatible with a wide range of PAT testers, especially Seaward's Apollo+ Range. This PAT software can also be used to store data from any manual PAT tester.
Choose between a 1 year subscription or an outright purchase (click here).
Why choose PATGuard 3?
- Intuitive user interface for efficiency and ease-of-use
- Tag photos to sites, locations, asset IDs and test results
- Download compatible with a wide variety of PAT testers
- Electrical risk assessment tool quickly determines risk-based retest periods for electrical appliances
- Universal risk assessment tool calculates risk score for any workplace hazard
- Extensive range of editable detailed and summary reports
- Test and inspection reports for fire detection/alarm systems and emergency lighting
- Auto-scheduler function notifies the user when assets are due for retest
- Create a professional viewer CD for read only access to test records for your clients
- Generate professional invoices
- Create customisable exports of test records in CSV format
PAT tester compatibility
PATGuard 3 works with all Seaward downloadable PAT testers, however it also works with other brands of testers.
View full list of compatible testers in resources.
ISSWWW and Seaward
Established over 30 years ago, Seaward Electronic based in Co. Durham, England is the market leader in the field of electrical safety test instrumentation.
The company provides total test solutions to enable companies and organisations to comply with the demands of all types of electrical safety legislation including portable appliance testing, installation, medical, and machinery testing.
Seaward is renowned for its commitment to continuous product development, innovation, and is the global market leaders in portable appliance test instruments (PATS) and associated accessories such as PAT software. ISSWWW have worked with Seaward throughout our trading history and enjoy the mutual support and continued development with them.
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.