- Features & Specification
Fluke 175 TRMS Digital Multimeter and C25 CAMO Carry Case
Fluke 175 Digitial Multimeter
The Fluke 175 True-rms digital multimeter has the features needed to find most electrical, electronic, electro-mechanical and heating and ventilation problems.
Precision, reliability and ease of use - they're all included in the versatile Fluke 175 digital multimeter. Suitable for troubleshooting and repairing a large amount of problems in both electrical and electronic systems, Fluke's 175 digital multimeter is an excellent option for anyone involved with maintaining, installing and repairing these systems.
A true RMS digital multimeter (ensures accurate results even when testing on irregular AC circuits), the Fluke 175 delivers highly accurate results (0.09% basic accuracy) and can be used to test voltage and current, frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity and diode. There's even more to the Fluke 175; this digital multimeter includes both manual and auto ranging options, display/auto hold functions, MIN/MAX/AVG recording and is twice as fast to respond to measurements than many other competing digital multimeters.
The Fluke 175 is CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety rated.
The Fluke 175 Multimeter Is Supplied With:
- Fluke 175 Multimeter
- Test Leads
- User Manual
- 9V battery
- Versatile digital multimeter suitable for use with both electronic and electrical systems
- True RMS accuracy - ensures testing remains accurate when testing on irregular AC
- Test AC/DC voltage to 1000V with resolution of 0.1mV
- Test AC/DC current to 10A with resolution of 0.1mA
- Measure resistance to 50MΩ with resolution of 0.1Ω
- Capacitance measurements to 10,000μF with resolution of 1nF
- Frequency measurements to 100kHz with resolution of 0.01Hz
- 6000 count digital LCD display with analogue bargraph
- Auto/manual ranging
- Record the maximum, minimum and average values taken over a period of time
- Smooth mode - filter out rapidly changing results
- Audible continuity and diode tests
- Test lead alert ensures you always get the right connection
- Unsafe voltage alert - will let you know if voltages above 30V are detected
- Low battery indicator
- Ergonomic case with integrated holster
- Easy battery and fuse exchange without the need to open the full case
- Sleep mode helps to conserve the battery life
Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case
Get the right case for your Fluke tools. The CAMO-C25 camouflage carrying case is a durable, zippered carrying case with padding, an inside pocket, and high-quality polyester exterior. It includes a convenient hand strap and carries most of Fluke’s popular digital multimeters. It is available in five unique trendy camouflage designs and comes with a one-year warranty.
- Zippered carrying case
- Padding and inside pocket
- Five unique camouflage designs
- One-year warranty
Dimensions (HxWxD) 218 mm x 128 mm x 64mm (8.6 inch x 5 inch x 2.52 inch)
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their
products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
Fluke 175 TRMS Digital Multimeter
|Absolute Maximum AC Current Measurement||10A ac|
|Absolute Maximum DC Current Measurement||10A dc|
|Absolute Maximum DC Voltage Measurement||1000V dc|
|Absolute Maximum Resistance Measurement||50MΩ|
|Absolute Maximum AC Voltage Measurement||1000V ac|
|Absolute Maximum Capacitance Measurement||9.999mF|
|Functions Measured||AC Current, AC Voltage, Capacitance, Continuity, DC Current, DC Voltage, Diode, Frequency, Resistance|
|Model Number p||175|
|AC Current Measurement Resolution||0.01mA ac|
|DC Current Measurement Resolution||0.01mA dc|
|DC Voltage Measurement Resolution||0.1mV dc|
|AC Voltage Measurement Resolution||0.1mV ac|
|Resistance Measurement Resolution||100mΩ|
|Capacitance Measurement Resolution||1nF|
|Best AC Current Accuracy||±1.5% + 3 Digits|
|Safety Category Level||CAT III, CAT IV|
|Dimensions||185 x 90 x 43mm|
|Best Capacitance Measurement Accuracy||±10 %|
|Best Resistance Measurement Accuracy||±1.5% + 3 Digits|
|Safety Category||CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V|
|Safety Category Voltage||600 V, 1000 V|
|Best DC Current Accuracy||±1% + 3 Digits|
|Best AC Voltage Accuracy||±1% + 3 Digits|
|Battery Life||200 h|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+50°C|
|Best DC Voltage Accuracy||±0.15% + 2 Digits|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-10°C|
C25 CAMO Carry Case
|222 mm (8.75in) x 140 mm (5.5in) x 64 mm (2.52in)|
The Fluke CAMO-C25 Camouflage Carrying Case is compatible with the following Fluke hand-held products:
- Multimeters: 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 27-II, 28-II, 77-4, 175, 177, 179, 83-V, 87-V, 233, 287, 289, 3000 FC
- Thermometers: 51-II, 52-II, 53-II, 54-II
- Clamp meters: 323, 324, 325
- Process calibrators and meters: All pressure modules, 726, 787, 789
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.40 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.