- Features & Specification
MicroOhm MI 3250 is portable low resistance ohmmeter for measuring low resistances of breakers and switches, busbars, cable joints, small to medium sized transformer and motor windings for industrial application, etc., with test current up to 10 A.
- Instrument MI 3250
- Test cable, 2.5 m, with Kelvin Clip, 2 pcs
- Test cable, 2 m, 4 pcs (2 x black, 2 x red)
- Crocodile clip, 4 pcs (2 x black, 2 x red)
- Test probe, 2 pcs (black)
- Mains cable
- USB cable
- RS232 cable
- NiMH rechargeable batteries, type C, 6 pcs
- PC SW HVLink PRO
- Bag for accessories
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certiἀcate
- Bidirectional resistance measurement from 0,1 μΩ up to 2000 Ω with test current up to 10 A
- Temperature compensation (with optional temperature probe)
- Highly efficient 10 A current source generates 10 A into 200 mΩ load for 15 min without overheating.
- High overvoltage protection (CAT IV / 300 V) allows measurement in substations and other points with low line resistance.
- Internal protection cicuit protects user and instrument from inadvertent connection to lines.
- Custom limits can be set for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test result.
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz ripple detection and rejection.
- Instrument can be powered from mains or internal rechargeable battery. Instrument can be normally used while built-in fast battery charger charges the NiMh batteries.
- Large 320 x 240 dots matrix LCD offers easy-to-read results and all associated parameters.
- Lightweight portable design.
- Up to 1000 test results with timestamp can be stored in internal memory.
- PC SW HVLink PRO enables downloading, review, analyses and printing of test results.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 310 x 130 x 250 mm
Weight (with batteries, without accessories):2.8 kg
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA