- Features & Specification
High performance, multifunction test instrument for LAN cabling verification.
- Instrument Multi LAN 350
- Remote unit Multi LAN 350
- Permanent Link adapter, 2 pcs
- Chanel Link adapter, 2 pcs
- Locators (#1 ... #4), 4 pcs
- Attenuation calibration module
- Power supply adapter, 2 pcs
- Headphones set, 2 pcs
- Carrying bag, 2 pcs
- PC SW LAN Link with USB and RS232 cables
- 12 x 1.5 V NiMH rechargeable batteries, type C
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
Extensive database of Autotests incorporated into the instrument's memory allows quick LAN cabling verification up to CAT6 (ClassE) in accordance with international standards EN50173, TIA/EIA 658B, ISO/IEC 11801, etc.
- Complete selection of test functions combined with easy to understand user interface makes Multi LAN 350 a good choice for LAN cabling companies and subcontractors as well as for IT administrators for troubleshooting purposes.
- Apart from inbuilt Autotests there is a possibility to perform Single tests. Professional TDR with integrated TDR NEXT function enables pinpoint distance to the fault determination.
- Connectivity with UTP, STP, ScTP, FTP cables is further enhanced with a complete selection of adapters for Channel Link and Permanent Link measurements.
- Tabular or graphic presentation of test results.
- Set MI 2016 PS comprises of two Multi LAN 350 instruments that enable fast execution of measurements and double memory space for storing test results.
Windows compatible LAN Link software package enables test results downloading and creation of a test report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 265 x 110 x 185 mm
Mass (without accessories): 2.1 kg
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA