- Features & Specification
- Delivery (updated)
High performance, multifunction test instrument for LAN cabling verification.
- Instrument Multi LAN 350
- Remote unit Multi LAN 350
- Permanent Link adapter, 2 pcs
- Chanel Link adapter, 2 pcs
- Locators (#1 ... #4), 4 pcs
- Attenuation calibration module
- Power supply adapter, 2 pcs
- Headphones set, 2 pcs
- Carrying bag, 2 pcs
- PC SW LAN Link with USB and RS232 cables
- 12 x 1.5 V NiMH rechargeable batteries, type C
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
Extensive database of Autotests incorporated into the instrument's memory allows quick LAN cabling verification up to CAT6 (ClassE) in accordance with international standards EN50173, TIA/EIA 658B, ISO/IEC 11801, etc.
- Complete selection of test functions combined with easy to understand user interface makes Multi LAN 350 a good choice for LAN cabling companies and subcontractors as well as for IT administrators for troubleshooting purposes.
- Apart from inbuilt Autotests there is a possibility to perform Single tests. Professional TDR with integrated TDR NEXT function enables pinpoint distance to the fault determination.
- Connectivity with UTP, STP, ScTP, FTP cables is further enhanced with a complete selection of adapters for Channel Link and Permanent Link measurements.
- Tabular or graphic presentation of test results.
- Set MI 2016 PS comprises of two Multi LAN 350 instruments that enable fast execution of measurements and double memory space for storing test results.
Windows compatible LAN Link software package enables test results downloading and creation of a test report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 265 x 110 x 185 mm
Mass (without accessories): 2.1 kg
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.