Kewtech KT66DL 12 in 1 Multifunction Tester
- 250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test
- Large colour display
- Manual & Automatic RCD Testing
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
This instrument comes complete with your choice of free gift from the drop-down menu above. Choose from a calibration voucher for next
year or a 50m R2 wander lead. How about any one of the IET Guidance Notes, or a quality two-pole tester?
Whatever you choose you can be sure you're getting a fantastic deal at Instrument Sales & Service.
Kewtech KT66DL 12 in 1 Multifunction Tester
Our new KT66DL 12-in-1 multifunction tester is the ultimate tester, bringing you accuracy and performance like never before. Engineered with a pioneering, sophisticated loop testing system, including 3 & 2 wire low current test options and a comprehensive RCD testing facility complete with EV charging point test capacity, the KT66DL has it all.
As important as its illustrious list of features, the KT66DL exhibits all the hallmarks of Kewtech’s quality, reliability and ease of use, so vital to the everyday contractor, all of which can be seen in its extra-large colour screen display.
We also make your life easier with: Large colour dot matrix display giving relevant information simultaneously, for instance all auto-tests on one screen. There are three ways to test, single press of the test button, lockdown test button for continuous testing or by using the test button in the additional test probe. The instrument has a lid for extra protection and comes with Kewtech’s popular G7 test leads. A robust soft carry case with extra room for testing accessories and a printed manual with end of line calibration certificate is included.
*Important Calibration Information:
This instrument comes complete with the manufacturer's calibration certificate. Please be aware that these certificates are generic and may also be time lapsed.
If you would prefer a personalised full traceable calibration certificate applied to the equipment before dispatch, then please select this option from the drop-down menu above, an additional calibration charge will apply.
The Kewtech KT66DL Comes Supplied With:
- ACC064SP G7 Test probe with remote test button
- ACC065 G7 Test lead set
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Kamp12 Mains lead
- Test lead pouch
- Soft carry case
- USB cable
- Padded strap
- User interface: Easy to use single rotary dial with four function softkeys and colour LCD 3.5” dot matrix display.
- ATT Loop: Anti-Trip Technology (with 2 & 3 wire) for no trip LOOP L-PE testing on all RCDs. 2 wire only option is very useful in case of no neutral (i.e. 3-phase motor lines & testing at switch points for lighting circuits).
- Loop: High test current range of 2Ω with 0.001Ω resolution.
- Zs Limit: Compares the values required by Electrical Installations Standard (BS7671- 18th Edition) with measured results.
- 55V Loop: Low and high current loop test of 110V CTE circuits
- RCD: Type AC, A, F, B (General & Selective), EV and Variable RCDs. Single, auto, ramp and contact voltage options. All autotest results displayed on one screen.
- Earth: Earth resistance test 2 and 3 wires option.
- Insulation: Resistance test 100, 250, 500 & 1000V with auto discharge voltage.
- Continuity: Continuity test at 200mA or 15mA with selectable buzzer for fast judgment.
- Phase rotation: On 3-phase lines with clear indication of the sequence on the display.
- Volts: TRMS Voltage measurements 2-600V, Mains Frequency.
- SPD: Surge Protection Device test, for SPD that uses varistor.
- PAT: Portable Appliance Tester function, for insulation and protective conductor resistance test.
- Advanced memory: Assigns type of test (eg: R2 or R1+R2 for continuity), circuit number and DB to test results
- Touch voltage: Selectable
- Documentation: End of line calibration certificate and manual
- Help: Display shows how to connect the instrument according to the function selected.
- Protection: Supplied in heavy duty soft carry case and the instrument has a lid.
- SAFETY: IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V. IEC 61557- 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10
KT66 Screen sample
- ESKIT: Earth spike kit for earth resistance testing
- PATDAPTER1: For PAT testing
- ACC070: Fused probes
- FC2000: Check box
- KEWEVSE: EV charging point adapter
The KEWEVSE is our brand new, comprehensive testing adapter for the testing of EV charging points. The adapter is compatible with the KT66DL and other brands of tester with EV capabilities.
The KEWEVSE is a great addition to your test equipment as it enables loop, RCD and RDCD (this new acronym for Residual Direct Current Devices) testing using a suitable MFT like the KT66DL. It simulates the presence of a car so the functionality of the EV supply equipment can also be tested including a PE fault. What’s more it is the smallest in class and has a handy carry bag included.
- Enables testing of EV charging points
- PE Pre-Test
- PP simulation & CP states A, B, C, D
- CP Error / PE Error/ Earth fault
- LED indication of Phases
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest-standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech have consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 18th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
|Key Features||250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test, Large colour display, Manual & Automatic RCD Testing, Manufacturers Calibration Certificate|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.