Kewtech KEWEVA EV Charge Point Testing Adapter
Kewtech KEWEVA EV Charge Point Testing Adapter
The KEWEVA is the brand new testing adapter for the testing of EV charging points that keeps things simple. The adapter is compatible with the KT66DL and all MFT’s using standard 4mm connections with EV capabilities.
The KEWEVA testing adapter works by simulating the presence of a car so the functionality of the EV supply equipment can be tested. There is an in-built CP auto check which means one less thing to worry about and a lower resistance design ensures the highest quality loop measurements.
The KEWEVA couldn’t be easier to use with just a single rotary dial to control the CP status simulation: standby, ready & charging – so no confusing or unnecessary extras.
AND…uniquely there is no awkward cable to get tangled up with when testing!
- Red LEDs indicate live status per phase
- Single rotary dial controls the CP status simulation: standby, ready & charging
- Separate RED LED indicates when voltage is applied to output connectors
- Auto check of 1 kHz control pilot signal - no oscilloscope required
- Incorporates an IEC 62196-2 type 2 connector for EV charging units
- LED indication of Phases
- Type 2 male connector for EVSE connection
- Enables testing of EV charging points
- Works with any MFT with EV charging point testing capabilities
- No awkward adapter cable
- Automatic single dial operation for ease of use
- Direct low resistance connections for highly accurate results
- Uses standard 4 mm connectors rated at 10 A for testing purposes
- Suitable for single & three phase charging equipment
- Supplied with durable carry case
- Smallest in class
isswww and KEWTECH
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech have consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 18th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
|Product Stock Status
|Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)
Updated January 2024
Please note, our cut-off time is 2:00pm
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration.
Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.