- Features & Specification
Kewtech EZYPAT PLUS PAT Tester
The EZYPAT PLUS is the most advanced manual tester in the new generation PAT testers from Kewtech. This lightweight battery-operated tester has the added benefit of being able to conduct a run leakage test at 230V and, uniquely for a handheld tester, at 110V.
The new range of PAT testers from Kewtech have been designed to make PAT testing as efficient and user-friendly as possible.
The EZYPAT, EZYPAT Plus and SMARTPAT are battery operated, have a large easy-to-read display, a PASS (green) / FAIL (red) screen and each benefit from a light, ergonomic design. The testers also work in conjunction with the new KEWPAT APP, which enables fast documentation detailing the appliance and test results.
When you need to power on the appliance to test fully, then the EZYPAT PLUS is a great non-downloading option. This PAT tester has all the features of the EZYPAT and in addition, it will conduct a run leakage test at 110V and 230V.
Kewtech EZYPAT PLUS Comes Supplied With:
- Extension lead adapter (EZYLEAD)
- Earth continuity test lead with probe and croc clip (EZYEARTH)
- Mains Lead (EZYMAIN)
- Carry bag with strap
Kewtech PAT Testing Bundles
To go with their new range of PAT testers; EZYPAT, EZYPAT PLUS and SMARTPAT, Kewtech have an accessory bundle exclusive to ISS. Supplied with a range of useful PAT testing accessories, these bundles allow for an even greater level of productivity, worth £82.25.
Each PAT tester is available with the following:
- PATLOG 3 - Ideal for a single site, whether you test your own appliances or do it for someone else - comes with a certificate to show that the testing has been done and when the next testing/inspection is due.Pass Labels (500PASS) - 500 x Kewtech heavy duty pass labels, essential for portable appliance testing.
- 1 x Kewtechnik Flathead Magnetic Screwdriver (0.6 x 3.5 x 100) 1000V insulated VDE
- 1 x Kewtechnik Philips Magnetic Screwdriver (PZ1 x 100) 1000V insulated VDE
- Free Instrument Calibration
- Free KEWPAT App - The KEWPAT App gives you fast entry of the essential product information, with dropdown menus for customer, site, location and description. There's a fantastic tool to help you with appliance risk assessment and testing frequency, where the recommendations according to the Code of Practice are displayed, which you can adjust for any additional factors.
- Battery Operated
- Performs Earth bond at 200mA (IT safe)
- Automatic test sequences
- PASS / FAIL (Green Red) screens
- Appliance status pre-check
- Quick check continuity
- 5 second contiuity
- 250v insulation
- 500v insulation
- Substitute leakage test
- Extension lead test
- Test lead nulling
- Easy to use
- Automatic test sequences
- IT safe with 200mA earth test 250V insulation option
- Battery operated - approx. 1400 tests
- PASS / FAIL – Green / Red screens
- Run / Leakage at supply voltage (230V or 110V)
- Large easy-to-read display
- Light and ergonomic shape
What Kewtech PAT Is Right For Me?
|Which model is right for me?||EZYPAT||EZYPAT Plus||SMARTPAT|
|Long Battery Life (Apprx 1400 tests)||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Automatic Test Sequences||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|PASS / FAIL - green / red screens||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Appliance Status Pre-Check||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Fast Continuity Check||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|5 Second Continuity Test||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Substitute Leakage Test||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Extension Lead Test||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Test Lead Nulling||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Works in conjunction with the KEWPATT APP in manual mode.||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|110v run / leakage test||⚫||⚫|
|230v run / leakage test||⚫||⚫|
|Portable RCD test 10mA and 30mA||⚫|
|Full automatic and downloadable PAT capability in conjunction with the KEWPATT APP giving full
control over bespoke auto-tests and data collection
|Extension lead adapter||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Earth continuity test lead with probe and croc clip||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Carry bag with strap||⚫||⚫||⚫|
Spares and Accessories (Not Supplied):
|ELII0PAT KIT||110v appliance adapter kit|
|ELKIT||ELII0PAT kit plus 230v & 400v 16A adapters|
|EZYEARTH||Earth continuity test lead with probe and croc clip|
|EZYEXT||Red extension lead adapter|
|EZYMAIN||230v Mains lead for the EZYPAT PLUS and SMARTPAT|
|EZYMAIN 110V||110v supply lead for the EZYPAT Plus and SMARTPAT|
|KEWSNAP 1||50 Snap tags with clips|
|KEWSNAP 2||50 Snap tags without clips for cable tie fixing|
|KEWPRINT||Bluetooth label printer|
|KEWROLL||460 Labels for Kewprint|
|LR EARTH||Long reach 65mm earth probe|
|PATLOG 1||A4 PAT testing log book / product register|
|PATLOG 3||A5 PAT testing log book / product register|
|250FAIL||250 appliance fail labels|
|500PASS||500 appliance pass labels|
|500VIS||500 appliance visual pass labels|
|KEWPAT APP||Free Download from kewtechcorp.com
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech have consistently introduce industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 17th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
Kewtech EZYPAT-Plus PAT Tester
|Protective Conductor Resistance Test|
|Measuring range||0.00 - 20.00 Ω (NULL value inc)*|
|Over-range indication||> 20.00 Ω|
|Open-circuit voltage||5 V ±0.4 V DC|
|Measuring current||200 mA DC (nominal value)|
|Display Range||30 - 270 V|
|Hi/Lo Indication||< 30 V: No voltage indication; > 270 V: 270 V|
|Resolution & Accuracy||1 V & ±3%rdg ±5dgt|
|Measuring Range||0.00 - 20.00 MΩ|
|Over-range Indication||> 20.00 MΩ|
|No-load Voltage||250 V DC +20%, -0%||500 V DC +20%, -0%|
|Short-circuit Current||1.5 mA DC or less|
|Rated Current||1 -1.2 mA with a load of 0.25 MΩ||1 to 1.2 mA with a load of 0.5 MΩ|
|Measuring range||0.10 - 12.00 mA rms|
|Over-range indication||> 12.00 mA|
|Open-circuit voltage/ Freq||30 V ±5 V rms / 50 Hz ±5%|
|Measuring current||1.2 mA AC ±0.5 mA (when measuring 12.00 mA)|
|Insulation Test Between L & N|
|Open-circuit voltage||4.5 V ±0.5 V DC|
|Criteria of judgement||100 kΩ ±20 kΩ or less: LCD shows “<0.10 MΩ” and the measurement is halted.|
|Run Leakage (Item: Load current / Leakage current) EZYPAT Plus and SMARTPAT ONLY|
|Mains voltage range||100 - 253 V / 50 Hz|
|Measuring range||0.10 - 13.00 A rms 0.10 - 20.00 mA rms|
|Display range||0.00 - 13.00 A 0.00 - 20.00 mA|
|Over-range indication||> 13.00 A > 20.00 mA|
|Resolution||0.01A / 0.01mA|
|Accuracy||±10%rdg ±5dgt / ±3%rdg ±5dvgt|
|Max. rating||3 kVA max., 15 sec. cont. / -|
|RCD Test SMARTPAT ONLY|
|Rated voltage||230 V - 15% to +10% / 50Hz|
|Rated current||10 mA / 30 mA|
|Test duration||×1: 0.0 ms - 500.0 ms / ×5: 0.0 ms - 40.0 ms|
|Test current accuracy||2% - 8%|
|Operating time accuracy||±2 ms ( 40 ms) ±8 ms (>40 ms)|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.