Kane International 9206 QUINTOX Flue Gas Analyser & Emissions Monitor
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- Measure CO and temperature
- Multiple gas detection
- Probe Kit Included
- Internal memory
Kane International 9206 QUINTOX Flue Gas Analyser & Emissions Tester
The kane International 9206 is an independently tested unit to TUV SUD to EN50379.
It uses an electromechanical sensor to monitor and analyse Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitric Oxide, Sulphur Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulphide and Oxygen. The user can combine up to five electrochemical sensors with Kane infra-red measurement technology to monitor Carbon Monoxide (up to 10%), Carbon Dioxide and Hydrocarbons.
The Kane Live software can be used to transfer your live analysis readings to the user's PC, laptop or Android Phone.
Comprehensive printed reports can be produced using the integral printer or optional IR printer. Alternatively, the full report can be sent directly to an Android mobile device.
The Kane 9206 Comes Supplied With:
- Handset Cable
- Base Unit fitted with Oxygen and COppm sensors
- Battery Charger
- Mains Lead and Manual
- 02 0-25%
- CO (H2 Compensated)
- Pressure 0-150 mbar
- Efficiency 0-100%
- Temperature 0-1100°C with optional probe
- CO2 (calculated) 0-20%
- Large Graphical Display - Up to 15 lines of text/data can be displayed
- Wireless link from the handset to the base unit - Offering cable free connection
- GPS Location - Pinpoint exact test location
- Wireless & USB connection to PC - Use the KANE LIVE software to monitor readings in “real time”
- Large Internal memory - Can store up to 64,000 tests
- Main Purge - Allows sensor zeroing without the need to withdraw the probe from the flue
- Refreshes the sensors during long term monitoring - Automatically protects the sensor from being over-ranged
- Active Flow Control - Compensates for sample pressure fluctuation & filter blocking by adjusting the pump speed to maintain a set sample gas flow rate
- Built in Printer with additional output to optional portable IR printer - IR printer ideal when working away from the base unit.
- Differential Pressure measurement with Pitot flow calculation.
- User selectable languages
- User selectable standard fuels by country
- User defined ‘special’ fuels
- Natural Gas
- 28 sec oil
- 35 sec oil
- Wood pellets
- User fuel
- Heavy Oil
Up to four extra Electro-Chemical Sensors: NO (Hi & Lo), NO2, SO2 (Hi & Lo), H2S
One Infra-Red Module: CO%, HC, CO2
Kane LIVE Software:
The free KANE LIVE software will allow you to transfer analyser readings to your PC and send printout data to your Android mobile device using the free Kane printer app.
ISSWWW and Kane International
Since 1963, Kane International Ltd has been in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, and has a long history and broad experience designing and manufacturing portable test equipment.
Kane International is the UK’s foremost manufacturer and supplier of hand-held exhaust emissions testers and portable test equipment. Kane’s design, engineering and manufacturing skills have created a range of highly sought-after portable equipment meeting the highest standards of testing and conformity. Their customers range across Commercial and Domestic Heating Engineers, Automotive Technicians to Electrical Engineers.
Specialist Instrument Services bring you the complete range of KANE products and services and also offer both industry standard traceable and UKAS calibration if required.
|Key Features||Manufacturer Certificate Included, Measure CO and temperature, Multiple gas detection, Probe Kit Included, Internal memory, Upgradable|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
*1 using dry test gases at STP
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.