Ideal 44-985UK Commercial Industrial Lock Out Tag Out Kit
- Compatible with most circuit breakers
- Carry case included
- Good practice for Health and Safety
- Isolator & Switch Lockout
- Compatible with most circuit breakers
Ideal UK Domestic Installer Lockout Tagout Kit 44-985
This kit is aimed at the fully approved contractor working on industrial, commercial and domestic installations. It contains a broad range of devices allowing you to lock off most breakers on the market. It comes in a handy pouch that keeps your kit close to hand and easily accessible. This durable zipped pouch keeps your devices safe and helps to prevent loss.
Lockout Kit 44-985 Comes Supplied With:
- 3 x MCB Locks
- 1 x Padlock with Key
- 1 x Hasp Lock for 6 Padlocks
- 8 x Lockout Warning Tags
- 1 x Permanent marker
- 2 x Grip-Tight Industrial MCB Lock
- 1 x Commercial MCB Lock
- 1 x Carry Bag
- Suitable for a borad range of circuit breakers and isolators typically found in domestic installations
- Easy to install and use
- Robus and durable
- Handy pouch prevents damage and loss
Importance of Safe Isolation
Basic Practice for Safe Isolation
- When working on electrical equipment / energised circuits, it is important that certain basic steps are followed:
- The correct point of isolation is identified
- An appropriate means of isolation is used
- Suitable caution notices should be placed where visible at the point of isolation
- All conductors must be proved to be dead at the point where work is intended to be carried out
- The electrical supply can not be reinstated while work is being carried out on any equipment/part of the circuit
- Isolation of equipment/circuits should be under the control of the person responsible for carrying out work on the isolated conductors
- Multi-lock hasps/devices should be used in the event of more than one person working on isolated equipment/circuits
|Key Features||Compatible with most circuit breakers, Carry case included, Good practice for Health and Safety, Isolator & Switch Lockout|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated December 2021
Covid 19 variations
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.