Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Voltage Quality Recorder
- Single Phase
- Data Logging
- Data logging
- Single Phase
Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Power Quality Recorder
The Fluke VR1710 Power Quality Recorder, is a single-phase, plug-in voltage quality recorder that offers an extremely easy-to-use solution for detecting and recording power quality problems, allowing for immediate action and less downtime. The VR1710 single phase recorder satisfies the needs of maintenance and facilities management personnel in industrial, utilities, and large service organizations where reliable power quality is essential to the operation of the business. Power quality parameters including RMS average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd are recorded using a user-selected average period from 1 seconds to 20 minutes.
- Fast and easy recording of voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality – Easily pinpoint the root cause of single phase voltage problems
- Extremely easy to use – Plug directly into the mains power socket and capture data
- Continuous recording of all values with no gaps – Save testing time by getting the whole picture with one instrument that records both events and voltage
- Clear graphical summary of data and quick overview of key power quality parameters – Take the guesswork out of diagnosing voltage quality problems
- Min, Max, and Average RMS values (1/4 cycle) with time stamp – Quickly see what happened and when
- Actual transient display (>100 μs) with time stamp – Identify power quality issues quickly with included graphical software
- Flicker recording to EN 61000-4-15, individual harmonic and THD values with trends – Easily identify if the problem is power quality or equipment related
- Statistical analysis of single phase voltage events - Reduces analysis time by tracking event quantities and magnitudes
- Includes PowerLog software package for quick download, analysis, and automatic reporting – Save time by generating power quality reports automatically with pre-set templates
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their
products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|Key Features||Single Phase, Data Logging|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.