- Features & Specification
Fluke T90 Voltage and Continuity Tester
Rugged, high-quality tester for fast test results the way you need them
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. Our family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences
- CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality
Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory
Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Spares and Accessories:
- GS38 Probe Cap
- 4mm Probe Extensions
- Sorft Carrying Case
Choosing the Right Model for You:
|Fluke T Series Tester Comparison Chart|
|Backlit LED Indicator||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Backlit LCD Digital Display||-||-||⚫||⚫|
|Continuity Test - Visual Results||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Continuity Test - Audible Results||⚫||⚫
|Vibratory Indicator Under Load||-||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Indication of Polarity||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Single Pole Test for Phase
|Rotary Field Indicator||-||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Probe Tip Protection||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Voltage Display with
|Electrical Torch Function||-||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Wear Indicator Test Lead Wire||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
Fluke T90/T110/T130/T150 Voltage and Continuity Testers
|Voltage AC/DC||12V - 690V||12V - 690V||6V - 690V||6V - 690V|
|Continuity||0 - 400 kΩ|
|Frequency||0 / 40 - 400 Hz|
|Phase rotation||-||100 V - 690 V|
|Resistance measurement||-||-||-||Up to 1999 Ω|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||< 0.5 s|
|200 kΩ input impedance||Current draw 3,5 mA @ 690 V
Current draw 1,15 mA @ 230 V
|7k Ω input impedance (with load buttons pressed)||-||Current draw 30 mA @ 230 V|
|Safety rating||CAT II 690V
CAT III 600V
|CAT III 690V
CAT IV 600V
|Power requirement||2-AA batteries|
|Net weight||180 g (T90)
280 g (T110. T130, T150)
|Size (length, width, height)||23 x 6.5 x 3.8 cm (T90)
26 x 7 x 3.8 cm (T110, T130, T150)
|Country of origin||Romania|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.