Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester with FieldSense
The successor to the hugely successful Fluke T5 electrical tester, the new T6-600 and T6-1000.
Measure voltage … without test leads
FieldSense technology lets you slide the open fork over a conductor and see the voltage level.1
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
Measure voltage up to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.+ Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
1 Requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
Fluke T6-600 Tester Comes Supplied With:
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps
- User documentation
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- 1 to 600 V ac
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
+ Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
|FieldSense AC Voltage||No||1-600V||1-1000V||1V||±(3 % + 3 counts)   45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|FieldSense AC Current||No||0.1-200A||0.1-200A||0.1A||±(3 % + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|FieldSense Frequency (Hz)||No||N/A||45-66 Hz||1Hz||±(1 % + 2 counts) |
|Volts AC||Yes||1-600V||1-1000V||1V||±(1.5 % + 2 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|Volts DC||Yes||1-600V||1-1000V||1V||±(1 % + 2 counts)|
±(1 % + 2 counts)
±(1 % + 2 counts)
±(1 % + 2 counts)
|Safety (measurement category)||600 V CAT III||1000 V CAT III 600 V CAT IV|
|Calibration||1-year calibration cycle|
|Dimensions||61.1 mm x 259.3 mm x 43.8 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)|
|Operating Altitude||2,000 m (6,562 feet)|
|Storage Altitude||10,000 m (32,808 feet)|
0 % to 90 %, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)
0 % to 75 %, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F)
0 % to 45 %, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F)
|Battery Type and Life||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for <18°C or >28 °C (< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F)|
|Safety||IEC/EN 61010-1, IEC/EN 61010-2-033: Pollution Degree 2|
|Electromagnetic Environment||IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.