Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester with FieldSense
- 17.8 mm Jaw Opening (120 mm2)
- Contactless Voltage Measurement
- Current Range 0.1-200A AC
- Dual Display
- Frequency Measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- TPAK Hanger Compatible
- Voltage Range 1-1000V AC/DC
Fluke T6 1000 Electrical Tester with FieldSense
The successor to the hugely successful Fluke T5 electrical tester, the new T6 600 and T6 1000.
Measure voltage … without test leads
FieldSense technology lets you slide the open fork over a conductor and see the voltage level.1
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
Measure voltage up to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.+ Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
Fluke T6-1000 Comes Supplied With:
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps
- User documentation
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- Simultaneous voltage and current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc (T6-1000)
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
+ Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|Key Features||17.8 mm Jaw Opening (120 mm2), Contactless Voltage Measurement, Current Range 0.1-200A AC, Dual Display, Frequency Measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz, Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ, TPAK Hanger Compatible, Voltage Range 1-1000V AC/DC|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.