- Features & Specification
Fluke T150 Voltage Continuity Tester
Rugged, high-quality tester for fast test results the way you need them
Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. Our family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement and safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more.
The Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010.
*Important Calibration Information:
This instrument comes complete with the manufacturer's calibration certificate. Please be aware that these certificates are generic and may also be time-lapsed.
If you would prefer a personalised full traceable calibration certificate applied to the equipment before dispatch, then please select this option from the drop-down menu above, an additional calibration charge will apply.
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy-duty moulded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) and quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences
- 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback (vibration indicator on T110, T130, T150).
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Vibration provides tactile feedback (T110, T130, T150).
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
- RCD functionality
Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
- Display Hold (T130, T150)
- Built in electric torch (T110, T130, T150)
- Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Probe tip protector and storage accessory
Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
- Resistance testing to 1999 ohms (T150)
- WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
Spares and Accessories:
- GS38 Probe Cap
- 4mm Probe Extensions
- Soft Carrying Case
Choosing the Right Model for You:
|Fluke T Series Tester Comparison Chart|
|Backlit LED Indicator||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Backlit LCD Digital Display||-||-||⚫||⚫|
|Continuity Test - Visual Results||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Continuity Test - Audible Results||⚫||⚫
|Vibratory Indicator Under Load||-||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Indication of Polarity||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Single Pole Test for Phase
|Rotary Field Indicator||-||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Probe Tip Protection||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Voltage Display with
|Electrical Torch Function||-||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Wear Indicator Test Lead Wire||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission-critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke is a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all-important purchase.
Fluke T90/T110/T130/T150 Voltage and Continuity Testers
|Voltage AC/DC||12V - 690V||12V - 690V||6V - 690V||6V - 690V|
|Continuity||0 - 400 kΩ|
|Frequency||0 / 40 - 400 Hz|
|Phase rotation||-||100 V - 690 V|
|Resistance measurement||-||-||-||Up to 1999 Ω|
|Response Time (LED indicator)||< 0.5 s|
|200 kΩ input impedance||Current draw 3,5 mA @ 690 V
Current draw 1,15 mA @ 230 V
|7k Ω input impedance (with load buttons pressed)||-||Current draw 30 mA @ 230 V|
|Safety rating||CAT II 690V
CAT III 600V
|CAT III 690V
CAT IV 600V
|Power requirement||2-AA batteries|
|Net weight||180 g (T90)
280 g (T110. T130, T150)
|Size (length, width, height)||23 x 6.5 x 3.8 cm (T90)
26 x 7 x 3.8 cm (T110, T130, T150)
|Country of origin||Romania
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA