Fluke SMFT-1000PRO Multifunction PV Analyzer Kit 5416417
- IEC 62446-1 Category 1&2 Testing
- Protective resistance earth RLO
- Voltage on open circuit including polarity VOC
- Short circuit current ISC
- Insulation resistance RINS
- I-V Curve tracing and software analysis with TruTest™
- Irradiance temperature tilt cardinal direction
Fluke SMFT-1000PRO Multifunction PV Analyzer Kit 5416417
All-in-one test solution to verify PV system performance and safety, expedite client reporting
Test that PV systems are performing to their optimal power output as well as operating safely with the Fluke SMFT-1000 multifunction tester with I-V curve traci
ng (Figure 1). Designed for PV professionals that provide installation, commissioning and maintenance services to systems that operate at 1000 V DC or under, the SMFT-1000 provides a complete PV testing solution that conforms to IEC/EN 62446-1 standards. Through Fluke’s TruTest™ Software, measurement data from solar site installation and commissioning testing can be easily imported, organized, and analyzed for effortless reporting without having to bring a laptop on-site.
Fluke SMFT-1000 KIT Contents:
- Fluke SMFT-1000-BP Professional Tool Backpack
- SMFT-1000 Multifunction PV Analyzer
- Carry strap
- Fuse pack
- Adapter Cable IRDA Optical-to-USB
- Zero adapter
- IRR2-BT Wireless Solar Irradiance Meter Pro
- 80PR-IRR External Temperature Probe
- Mounting Bracket for solar module
- Carry Case
- i100 AC/DC Current Clamp 100 A
- TPAK Magnet Set
- TP1000 Test Probe with Remote Test Button
- TL1000 Test Lead Set
- TL1000-MC4 Test Lead Set
- TL1000/30M Test Lead on Reel
- Coupler set
- (6) AA Batteries
The SMFT1000PRO KIT Comes Additionally With:
- *Advanced TruTest™ Software
- *PVLEAD3 MC4 Solar Clamp Test Lead Set
Features and Functions:
Critical testing features for initial and periodic inspection of PV systems
- Full sequence safety testing – IEC/EN 62446-1 Category 1:
- Protective conductor resistance (RLO)
- Voltage on open circuit, including polarity (VOC)
- Short circuit current (ISC) or operational current with clamp adapter
- Insulation resistance (RINS)
- ROI and system performance testing (solar module string I-V curve test) – IEC 62446-1 Category 2:
- Solar PV I-V curve tracing and associated software for analysis, reporting and certification and includes I-V curve analysis and reporting features
- Computer software - download, upload, review, analyze and print test results
- Communication with IRR2-BT (solar irradiation, inclination, temperature)
- Communication with computer
- Visual inspection
- Protective conductor resistance (RLO) measurement with a testing current ≥200 mA
- Polarity check with automatic display of the voltage polarity with acoustic/visual warning for wrong polarity
- Open-circuit voltage (VOC) measurement at the PV module/string with up to 1000 V DC
- Short-circuit (ISC) current measurement at the PV module/string with up to 20 A DC or operational current with clamp adapter up to 100 A DC
- Insulating resistance (RINS) measurement with a testing voltage of 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V
- Blocking diode measurement (VBD)
- Surge protection device testing
- AC/DC voltage measurement with 4 mm test sockets - Functional test by means of voltage measurement up to 700 V TRMS (for sinusoidal voltage up to 60 Hz) and 1000 V DC. The AC voltage and AC current measurement refers to frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz, sinusoidal voltage.
- AC/DC current measurement - functional test by means of current measurement with a current clamp adapter up to 100 A AC/DC
- Bypass diode measurement of module when covered or in darkness
Recommended tools for use with the SMFT-1000:
- 393 FC CAT III 1500 V Solar Clamp Meter
- 87V MAX True-rms Digital Multimeter
- 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter
- Ti480 PRO Infrared Camera
- 1625-2 GEO Earth Ground Tester
- 500 Series Battery Analyzers
- Pomona PVLEAD3 MC4 Solar Clamp Test Lead Set
*Included with SMFT1000/PRO KIT
TruTest™ Solar Data Management Software:
Spend less time processing test results and compiling reports.
Compatible with the Fluke SMFT1000 Multifunction PV Tester and Performance Analyzer, TruTest™ software allows you to quickly and easily import measurement results directly from your solar multifunction tester to computer, organize and analyze the data, compare individual asset data against previous measurements imported and provide a comprehensive and visual client report.
|Maximum addable clients
|Maximum addable site/client
|Maximum addable strings
|Maximum addable modules (per string)
|Edit distribution board information
|Edit circuit information
|Edit inverter information
|Edit combiner box information
|Edit string information
|Edit module information
*PVLEAD3 MC4 Solar Clamp Test Lead Set
- Set of black and red MC4 Solar Power Clamp Test Leads
- The black test lead is a MC4 (male) breakout to 12-inch MC4 (female) and 36-inch 4mm sheathed banana plug test lead
- The red test lead is a MC4 (female) breakout to 12-inch MC4 (male) and 36-inch 4mm sheathed banana plug test lead
- Designed for use with Solar Clamp Meters that accept 4mm sheathed banana plugs
- Creates connection between the Solar Panel and Inverter for measuring with a Clamp Meter
- Ensures safe DC power measurements on Photovoltaic (PV) modules and systems
- Allows user to monitor solar PV circuits during operation for troubleshooting and maintenance of
- Nickel plated contacts
Voltage: Complies to IEC / EN 61010-031
CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
Do Not Disconnect Under Load
Temperature Range: +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)
isswww and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all-important purchase.
|IEC 62446-1 Category 1&2 Testing, Protective resistance earth RLO, Voltage on open circuit including polarity VOC, Short circuit current ISC, Insulation resistance RINS, I-V Curve tracing and software analysis with TruTest™, Irradiance temperature tilt cardinal direction
|Product Stock Status
|Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)
Fluke SMFT1000/PRO Technical Specifications
Updated January 2024
Please note, our cut-off time is 2:00pm
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration.
Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.