Fluke 87V TRMS Digital Multimeter
One of the most trusted Digital Multimeters from one of the most trusted suppliers
When productivity is on the line and you need to solve problems fast, the Fluke 87V delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need. Designed specifically to handle complex signals, the 87V industrial multimeter, allows you to gain productivity by taking the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting even in loud, high energy, and high altitude locations.
Fluke 87V TRMS Digital Multimeter comes supplied with:
- TL75 test leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 9V battery (installed)
- 80BK temperature probe
The Fluke 87V – Just One of Fluke's Trusted Tools
Fluke builds the most trusted tools in the world and that means more than just the Fluke 87V. If you work with HVAC equipment, need a small meter for small spaces or work in the electrical installer's and repairman's world, check out the full family of Fluke digital multimeters.
The Fluke 80 Series consists of the following models:
- Fluke 83 V Industrial DMM
- Fluke 87 V True RMS Industrial DMM
- Fluke 87V EX intrinsically safe DMM
- Fluke 87 V/E2 Industrial Electricians Combo Kit
- Data logging DMM available
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof DMM available
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 87V significantly easier to read than older models
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- Selectable filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on motor drives
- 0.05% DC accuracy
- 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits
- 4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)
- Measure up to 1000 VAC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- Built in thermometer lets you carry one less tool (TC probe included)
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Min/Max-Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Touch Hold to capture stable readings avoiding noisy signals
- Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility
- Analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Input Alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks
- Improved selectable sleep mode for long battery life
- Access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- "Classic" design with new removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage
- Lifetime warranty
All inputs are updated to the 3rd edition of ANSI/ISA S82.01 and EN61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III, 1000 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8.000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
Correctly measure pulse-width modulated motor drive signals
Until now, there hasn't been a multimeter able to accurately measure adjustable speed drives. But the Fluke 87V is designed specifically to handle these complex signals. Think of the potential productivity you'll gain by taking the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. Measurements are correct each and every time.
- Unique function for accurate measurements of noisy pulse-width modulated AC voltage. Measures correctly at the ASD and at the motor terminals
- Accurately measure the frequency (motor speed). Frequency measurement not affected by the ASDs carrier frequency
- Measure AC current with an optional current clamp accessory
- Compare reading from the 87V with the display on the ASD
- Special shielding blocks high frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.