- Features & Specification
Fluke 810 Vibration Tester
Control unplanned downtime, prevent recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage your resources with an entirely new approach to vibration testing.
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is the most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer now. The unique diagnostic technology helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems, putting the expertise of a vibration analyst in your hands.
You take pride in your facility, your team, and your work. You do what it takes to keep things up and running, but sometimes there is not enough time or resources to keep up with the workload, let alone be proactive about mechanical maintenance. The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by coupling a powerful diagnostic engine with a simple step-by-step process to report on specific machine faults and their severity the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. Overall vibration measurements and spectral diagrams give technicians the ability to quickly asses overall machine health, while enhanced reporting and actionable recommendations give you the confidence you need to address critical problems first.
The Fluke 810 Comes Supplied With:
- Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology
- Tri-axial accelerometer, magnet mount, mounting pad kit with adhesive, accelerometer quick-disconnect cable
- Laser tachometer and storage pouch
- Smart battery pack with cable and adapters
- Shoulder strap and adjustable hand strap
- Viewer PC software
- Mini USB to USB cable
- Getting Started Guide, illustrated quick reference guide, Users Manual CD-ROM,
- Carrying case
- On-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults (bearings, misalignment, unbalance, looseness) focus maintenance efforts on root cause, reducing unplanned downtime
- Overall vibration level allows you to quickly assess overall machine health directly from the diagnosis screen
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- Detailed diagnostic reports and spectral diagrams help confirm data quality, and narrow down the root cause of failures
- On-board context sensitive help provides real-time tips and guidance to new users
- Flexible machine speed configurations gives the ability to test a broad range of assets including belt drives, gear boxes, and bevel gears
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery’s data
- Self-test function ensures optimal performance and more time on the job
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed promotes confident diagnoses
- Tri-axial accelerometer reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single axis accelerometers
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity
- Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
- Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
- Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
- Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
- Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
- Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
- Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|Standard Faults||Unbalance, looseness, misalignment and bearing failures|
|Machine Rotational Speed Range||200rpm to 12000rpm|
|Diagonstic Details||Plain-text diagnosis, fault severity (slight, moderate, serious, extreme), repair details, cited peaks, spectra|
|A/D Converter||4 channel, 24 bit|
|Usable Bandwidth||2Hz to 20kHz|
|Digital Signal Processing Functions||Automatically configured anti-alias filter, high-pass filter, decimation, overlapping, windowing, FFT and averaging|
|Sampling Rate||2.5kHz to 50kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100dB|
|FFT Resolution||800 lines|
|Frequency Units||Hz, orders, cpm|
|Amplitude Units||in/sec, mm/sec, Vdb (US), VdB (Europe)|
|Non-Volatile Memory||SD micro memory card, 2GB internal + user accessible slot for additional storage|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||18.56 x 7.00 x 26.72cm (7.30 x 2.76 x 10.52")|
|Weight (with battery)||1.9kg (4.2lbs)|
|Display||¼ VGA, 320 x 240 colour (5.7" diagonal) TFT LCD with LED backlight|
|Input/Output Connections||Triaxial Sensor Connection: 4 pin M12 Connector
Single Axis Sensor: BNC connector
Tachometer: Mini DIN 6 Pin Connector
PC: Mini 'B' USB (2.0) Connector
|Battery||Battery type: lithium-ion, 14.8V, 2.55Ah
Battery charging time: 3 hours
Battery life: 8 hours (under normal conditions)
|AC Adapter||Input voltage: 100V AC to 240V AC
Input frequency: 50/60Hz
|Operating System||WinCE 6.0 Core|
|Language Support||English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portugese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Agency Approvals||CHINA RoHS, CSA, CE, C TICK, WEEE|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||EN 61326-1: 2001, EN 61010-1: 2001 2nd ed.|
|Sensitivity||100mV/g (±5%, 25°C)|
|Acceleration Range||80g peak|
|Frequency Response||Z: 2 - 7000Hz ±3dV
X, Y: 2 to 5000Hz±3dB
|Power Requirement (IEPE)||18V DC to 30V DC, 2mA to 10mA|
|Bias Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Sensing Element Design||PZT ceramic/shear|
|Case Material||316L stainless steel|
|Mounting||10-32 captive socket head screw, 2-pole rare earth magnet (48lbs pull strength)|
|Output Connector||4-pin, M12|
|Non-Volatile Memory||TEDS 1451.4 compatible|
|Vibration Limit||500g peak|
|Shock Limit||5000g peak|
|Electromagnetic Sensitivity, Equivalent g||100μg/gauss|
|Temperature Range||-50 to 120°C (-58 to 248°F) ±7%|
|Dimensions||2.86 x 12.19cm (1.125 x 4.80")|
|Weight||96g (3.4oz) with cable|
|Power||Powered by 810 vibration tester|
|Detection||Laser diode class 2|
|Range||6.0 to 99,999rpm|
|Accuracy||6.0 to 5999.9rpm: ±0.01% and ± 1 digit
5999.9 to 99999rpm: ±0.05% and ± 1 digit
|Effective Range||1cm to 100cm (0.4 to 39.27")|
|Response Time||1 second (>60rpm)|
|Controls||Measure on/off transparent button|
|Interface||6 pin mini DIN|
|Cable Length||50cm (19.586")|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.