- Features & Specification
Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer
Small in size. Big on toughness.
Why IR Thermometers?
Temperature is often the first indication of potential problems in electrical and mechanical applications. But how can you easily determine if an electrical panel has a hot spot, a motor is overheating or an HVAC system is inefficient? The answer is with an infrared (IR) thermometer. With handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
Fluke 62 MAX and Fluke 62 MAX+
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are so tough, they’re the only IR thermometers around you can handle without care.
- Dust and water-resistant: IP54 rated for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged: 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed: Completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit.
- Small and lightweight; clips to your tool belt or belt loop or easily fits into your tool box.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
|Response Time (95%)||
|Repeatability of Readings||
Standards and Agency Approval
Updated March 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to
temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.