- Features & Specification
Fluke 561 Infrared Thermometer
IR Thermometer with K-type thermocouple capability
Lighten up your toolbox. The Fluke 561 IR and contact thermometer, combines the temperature measurement functions that industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals need, all in one tool. It measures both infrared and contact temperature, replacing several other test tools. It’s fast, efficient, and easy to use, saving you valuable time and effort.
Fluke 561 Comes Supplied With:
- 561 IR thermometer
- K-Type thermocouple
- Fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe
- Hard carrying case
- 2 AA batteries
- Users manual
With the Fluke 561 infrared thermometer, you can also take contact and ambient temperatures in the way that’s best for you. Use the IR thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor-leave your ladder in the truck. You can use the Fluke 561’s handy flexible pipe probe, or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe you already own to take super-heat or internal temperatures.
- IR thermometer for quick measurements up close, or at a distance, without a ladder
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector type K thermocouples, preserves your investment in thermocouples
- Fabric hook-and-loop fastener pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Temperature range of -40 °C to 550 ° C (-40 °F to 1022 °F) covers most industrial and residential applications
- Easy emissivity adjustment (Lo, Med, Hi) for measuring pipes and other shiny materials more accurately
- Lightweight (just 12 ounces/340 grams) and portable
- Very easy to use
- Efficient – no need to shut down equipment when making IR measurements
- MIN, MAX, and DIF functions help you quickly identify problems
- Scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently
|D:S (Distance to spot size)||
|Easy Emissivity Selector||
|Display Accuracy [Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23°C(73°F) to 25°C(77°F)]||
|Power, battery life||
|MAX, MIN, DIF Temperatures||
|Thermocouple Type K Mini Adapter Input||
|Thermocouple Type K Fabric Hook-and-Loop Fastener Pipe Probe||
|HVAC Measurement Guide||
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.