- Features & Specification
Fluke 376 Fluke Connect Clamp Meter
Be ready for anything
The Fluke 376 Clamp Meter offers improved performance perfect for a wide range of current measurement situations. With true-rms voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000 V and 1000 A in both ac and dc modes.
Fluke 376 Comes Supplied With:
- 18-inch iFlex® Flexible Current Probe
- TPAK magnetic hanging strap
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
Additionally, the Fluke 376 includes the new iFlex™ flexible current probe, which expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure around awkward sized conductors and improved wire access. The Fluke 376 is the direct replacement for the Fluke 337 Clamp Meter.
Features and benefits:
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
What’s the difference between the clamp meter models?
|Measure ac current||200.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||999.9 A||999.9 A|
|Measure ac current via iFlex||2500 A||2500 A||2500 A||2500 A|
|Measure ac voltage||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||1000.0 V||1000.0 V|
|Measure continuity||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω||≤ 30 Ω|
|Measure dccurrent||200.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||999.9 A||999.9 A|
|Measure dc voltage||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||1000.0 V||1000.0 V|
|Measure resistance||6,000 Ω||6,000 Ω||6,000 Ω||60k Ω||60k Ω||60k Ω|
|Measure frequency||500 Hz||500 Hz||500 Hz|
|Measure inrush||100 mS||100 mS||100 mS||100 mS|
|Work in poorly lit areas||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight|
|Measure non-linear loads||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms||True-rms|
|Diameter of measurable conductor||01.3 or 34 mm max|
|Operating temperature||-14 to 122ºF (-10 to 50ºC)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 140ºF (-40 to 60ºC)|
|Operating Humidity||< 90% @ 10 to 30 ºC, < 75% @ 30 to 40ºC|
|Operating Altitude||0 to 3000 m|
|Size||246 x 83 x 43 mm, (9.685 x 3.267 x 1.692 in.)|
|Weight||388g, (14 oz.)|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.01% ºC
(<18ºC or > 28ºC)
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.