- Features & Specification
Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter
Our Best Multimeter. – Now with Zoom Capabilities!
As promised, we continue to add capabilities to the 289 multimeter. Version 1.1 upgrade includes a variety of new features including a zooming ability to view and analyze TrendCapture data at five (5) times magnification.
The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its’ unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem solving power in your hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision.
Be sure to also check out the Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture designed for industrial professionals.
Key Features Include:
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Zoom on trend provide unprecedented ability to view analyze TrendCapture data; see detail at X5 magnification.
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Simplified Record screen when setting up recording
- New with V 1.1 Upgrade! Logging function with expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time. Using on-board TrendCapture users can graphically review logged readings without needing a PC. Store up to 15,000 recorded events.
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously be displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or unattended monitoring while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable optional).
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours.
- i-info button. On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the “i” button.
- Now, name your saved measurements and also recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock – for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optional FlukeView forms enables you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
|Temperature (excluding probe)||
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.