Fluke 1550C 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester
- 5kV Tester
- Internal memory
- Timed Tests
- Capacitance and leakage measurements
- Robust and portable
- 5kV Tester
- Internal Memory
- Timed Tests
Evaluate the trends, eliminate the doubt
The Fluke 1550C insulation resistance tester offers digital insulation testing up to 5 kV, making them ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the 1550C is the perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
- Test voltages to up 5 kV
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- 3-year warranty
- Test Cables with Alligator Clips (red, black, green)
- Infrared adapter with interface cable
- FlukeView Forms Basic CD-ROM
- AC Power Cord
- Soft Carrying Case (base models only)
- English Manual
- Users Manual on CD-ROM
- Quick Reference Card
- Software License Agreement
- Registration Card
- FlukeView Forms Installation Guide
- USB-IR Cable Installation Guide
- IP67 Hard Case (kit only)
- Certificate of Calibration (kit only)
- Ruggedized Alligator Clips (kit and 1555 only)
|Key Features||5kV Tester, Internal memory, Timed Tests, Capacitance and leakage measurements, Robust and portable|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
The tester’s accuracy is specified for one year after calibration at operating temperatures of 0 °C to 35 °C. For operating temperatures outside the range (-20 °C to 0 °C and 35 °C to 50 °C), add ± .25 % per °C, except on the 20 % bands add ± 1 % per °C.
Updated May 2022
Please note, our cut-off time is now 2:00pm
Post-Covid service restructure
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services
rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 2:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT||£4.95|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.