- Features & Specification
Fluke 1507 Insulation Tester
Troubleshooting. Commissioning. Preventative Maintenance applications
The Fluke 1507 and 1503 Insulation Testers are compact, rugged, reliable, and easy to use. With their multiple test voltages, they are ideal for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Fluke 1507 Comes Supplied With:
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
- User documentation
- Insulation test range:
- 1507: 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
- 1503: 0.1 MΩ to 2000 MΩ
- Insulation test voltages:
- 1507: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- 1503: 500 V, 1000 V
- Save both time and money with Automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (only available on the1507)
- Make repetitive tests simple and easy with the 1507’s Compare (Pass/Fail) function (only available on the 1507)
- Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- 200 mA Continuity
- Resistance: 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Save battery power with auto power off
- Read measurements easily with large, backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating for added user protection
- Remote probe, test leads, probes and alligator clips included with each tester
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests
- One year warranty
|AC/DC Voltage Measurement|
|Common mode rejection ratio (1 kΩ unbalanced):||
|Earth bond resistance measurement|
|Open Circuit Test Voltage||
|Short circuit current||
|Test Voltage Accuracy||
|Short circuit current||
|Live circuit indicator||
|Maximum Capacitive Load||
|Maximum voltage applied to any terminal:||
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.