- Features & Specification
Fir TG267 Thermal Imaging Camera
Designed for Affordable Diagnostic Thermal Imaging
The FLIR TG267 takes you beyond the limitations of single-spot IR thermometers to both see and evaluate the hot and cold spots that can indicate serious issues. Ideal for commercial electrical, facility maintenance, and HVAC applications, this advanced thermal camera with a brilliant 2.4 inch screen reduces diagnostic time while simplifying repair and maintenance reporting. Patented FLIR MSX® (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) enhancement improves image clarity by embossing visual scene details on full thermal images, providing added context to help you accurately target potential faults and troubleshoot repairs. Record images to monitor maintenance history and reassure your customer that problems have been resolved.
Flir TG-267 Comes Supplied With:
- Wrist strap lanyard
- USB cable
- Printed documentation
IDENTIFY PROBLEMS QUICKLY
Outfit your toolbox with this combination non-contact temperature measurement and thermal imaging camera
Measure a wide range of temperatures from -25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F) with a true 160 × 120 IR pixel imager (19,200 pixels)
- Experience the difference you can make with a true 160 × 120 IR pixel imager (19,200 pixels)
- Measure a wide range of temperatures: -25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F)
- Add contact-measurement readings with the included Type-K thermocouple (up to 260°C/500°F)
- Identify the exact area that you’re measuring using the bullseye laser pointer
PRODUCE CRISP THERMAL IMAGES
Display and record MSX®-enhanced thermal images or visual images with temperature readings
See the detail needed to troubleshoot faults and gauge their severity
- Diagnose problems faster with FLIR-patented MSX image enhancement
- Display and capture thermal or visual images with temperature readings
- Compare before-and-after stored images with FLIR Tools® software to demonstrate the problem and your fix
- View thermal images in your preferred colour palette on the bright 2.4-inch colour display
WORK WITH CONFIDENCE IN RUGGED ENVIRONMENTS
Work safely and worry-free knowing that the IP54 enclosure can withstand a 2-meter drop and protect against dust and water. Take the TG267 anywhere thanks to its portable design and protective IP54 enclosure
- Work safely and worry-free knowing that the thermal imager can withstand a 2-meter drop
- Peer into the darkness and hard-to-reach areas with the bright LED flashlight
- Upload measurement and images in the field via a METERLiNK® connection to the FLIR Tools mobile app
- Rely on the security of the world-class FLIR 2-10 warranty
FLIR Systems - The World's Sixth Sense
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
|Fir TG267 Thermal Imaging Camera Specification|
|Accuracy||±1.5°C (2.7°F) for temperatures 50°C to 100°C (122°F to 212°F); up to ±3°C (±5.4°F) for -25°C to 50°C (-13°F to 122°F)
and 100°C to 380°C (212°F to 716°F)
|Detector Type||Focal plane array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer|
|Field of View (FOV)||57° × 44°|
|IR Resolution||160 × 120 pixels|
|Laser||Class 1 laser indicates the temperature measurement area; button-activated|
|Object Temperature Range||-25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F)|
|Thermal Sensitivity/NETD||<70 mK|
|Warranty||FLIR 2-10 warranty|
|Built-in Illuminator LED||100 lumens, 6500 K flashlight|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA