- Features & Specification
Extech SDL310: Thermo-Anemometer/Datalogger
The SDL310 records data on an SD card in Excel format. Measures Air Temperature to 122°F (50°C) and air velocity to 4930ft/min. Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card. Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card. Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements. Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity and Temperature simultaneously. 2% velocity accuracy via low friction ball bearing vane wheel on 39 in. (1m) cable. Record/Recall Min, Max, Data Hold and Auto power off. Adjustable data sampling rate. Built-in PC interface. Complete with 6 x AA batteries, SD card, vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, and hard carrying case.
Extech SDL310 Comes Supplied With:
- 6 x AA batteries
- SD card
- Hard carrying case
• Measures Air Temperature to 122°F (50°C) and air velocity to 4930ft/min
• Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC
• Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
• Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
• Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
• Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity and Temperature simultaneously
• 2% velocity accuracy via low friction ball bearing vane wheel on 39" (1m) cable
• Record/Recall MIN, MAX readings
• Data Hold plus Auto power off with disable function
• Built-in PC interface
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- 872502 Type J Bead Wire Probe (-328 to 392°F/-200 to 200°C)
- TP870 Type K Bead Wire Probe (-40 to 482°F/-40 to 250°C)
- TP200 Type K Clamp Probe (-4 to 200°F/-20 to 93°F)
- TP400 Type K Clamp Probe (-4 to 450°F/-20 to 232°C)
- 153117 117V AC Adaptor \ UA100-240, 100-240V AC Adaptor with 4 plugs (US, EU, UK, AU)
|m/s||0.4 to 25m/s||0.01m/s||±2%rdg|
|ft/min||80 to 4930ft/min||1ft/min||±2%rdg|
|MPH||0.9 to 55.9MPH||0.1MPH||±2%rdg|
|Knots||0.8 to 48.6knots||0.1knots||±2%rdg|
|km/h||1.4 to 90.0km/h||0.1km/h||±2%rdg|
|Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)||0.1°||±1.5ºF (±0.8ºC)|
|Type K Temperature||-148 to 2372°F (-100 to 1300°C)||0.1°||±(0.4% + 1.8°F/1°C)|
|Type J Temperature||-148 to 2192°F (-100 to 1200°C)||0.1°||±(0.4% + 1.8°F/1°C)|
|Memory||20,000K data records using 2G SD card|
|Dimensions||7.2 x 2.9 x 1.9" (182 x 73 x 47.5mm|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.