- Features & Specification
Extech RH200W Multi-Channel Wireless Hygro-Thermometer
Connect up to 8 Wireless Transmitters to Remotely Measure Indoor Temperature/Humidity
Extech’s Multi-Channel Hygro-Thermometer, with easy-toread 1.3" (33mm) digits, displays indoor Temperature and Humidity levels. You can connect up to 8 wireless transmitters to remotely measure Temperature/Humidity levels up to 98ft (30m) away.
The LCD is designed with an auto-night light and it displays icons that indicate indoor comfort levels and trending arrows that show the increase, decrease or constant readings. It also records Min/Max for the duration of each measurement session. Ideal for multi-room environmental monitoring for restaurants, manufacturing facilities, offices, homes, greenhouses, and storage/archive buildings.
*The RH200W comes supplied with one transmitter, please add additional transmitters as required in the drop down field above.
- Base Station LCD with Auto-Night Light displays local and up to eight remote Temperature/Humidity readings either auto-cycle or manual mode from the wireless transmitters
- Easy-to-read 1.3" (33mm) oversized digits
- Min/Max recording with reset
- Indoor Comfort icons displayed on Base Station indicating too cold, comfortable, or too hot/humid conditions
- Trend arrows indicate rising, steady or falling of the Temperature/Humidity readings
- Snow icon appears when remote temperature is 37.4°F (3°C) or below
- Transmitter LED flashes to indicate normal operation
- Transmitters can be mounted up to 98ft (30m) from the base station
- Operates at 433MHz; FCC approved
- Includes a base station with 4 AA batteries and one transmitter with 2 AA batteries. Additional remote Transmitters (RH200W-T) sold separately (up to 8 transmitters can be wirelessly connected to the base)
ISSWWW and Extech
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Our single source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, our products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
|Specifications||Range||Max Resolution||Basic Accuracy|
|Temperature - Indoor Base Station||23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)||0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (1°C)|
|Temperature - Remote Transmitter (RH200W-T)||-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)||0.1°F/°C||±1.8°F (1°C)|
|Relative Humidity||1 to 99%RH||1%RH||±5%RH|
|Wireless Sensor Signal||433MHz|
|Number of Remote Transmitters||Base Station can connect up to 8 Transmitters (RH200W-T)|
|RF Transmission Range||98ft (30m)|
|Dimensions||Base: 5.1 x 4.4 x 1.1" (130 x 112 x 27.5mm); Transmitter: 4.5 x 2.4 x 1.6" (113 x 61 x 39.5mm)|
|Weight||Base: 10.4oz (295g); Transmitter: 4.8oz (136g)|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA