Extech IR320 Dual Laser IR Thermometer
- 12:1 distance to spot
- Accuracy ±(1% of reading + 2°F/1°C)
- Distance to Target 12:1
- Dual laser pointer
- Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00 (adjustable)
- Range -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Tripod mount 1/4"
Extech IR320 Dual Laser IR Thermometer
12:1 Waterproof IR Thermometer with High/Low Alarm
Rugged design with Waterproof (IP65) and 9.8ft (3m) drop-proof protection, Extech IR320 provides fast and accurate temperature measurements up to 1202°F (650°C). Its dual guided laser shows the target area between the two points at a 12:1 distance to target ratio. It has programmable High and Low Alarms with Red (HI) and Blue (LOW) visual LED alert. The Lock function allows for continuous measurement.
Extech IR320 Comes Supplied With:
- 9v battery
- Soft Case
- Measure non-contact temperature up to 1202°F/650°C
- High basic accuracy with adjustable emissivity
- 12:1 distance to spot (target) ratio
- Dual laser pointer identifies target area between the two points (~1"/25mm diameter of measured area)
- Programmable alarm with visual alert — LCD displays LO with Blue LED flashing when reading falls below Low alarm set point; LCD displays HI with Red LED flashing when reading exceeds High alarm set point
- Automatic Data Hold when trigger is released
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF functions
- Waterproof (IP65 rating) with 3m drop-proof protection
- Bright backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
- Lock function for continuous temperature measurement without pressing the trigger
- Tripod mount (1/4"-20 UNC) for hands-free operation
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Complete with 9V battery and soft case
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Our single-source strategy has made us the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, our products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
|Key Features||12:1 distance to spot, Accuracy ±(1% of reading + 2°F/1°C), Distance to Target 12:1, Dual laser pointer, Emissivity 0.10 to 1.00 (adjustable), MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF, Range -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C), Tripod mount 1/4"|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.