- Features & Specification
Extech AN100 CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer
The AN100 CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer can simultaneously display Air Flow or Air Velocity plus Ambient Temperature. Easy to set area dimensions (cm2) are stored in the meter's internal memory for the next power on. Additional features include: 20 point average for Air Flow and 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83 in. D (72mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9ft (120cm) cable. Comes complete with 9V battery, protective rubber holster and case.
The Extech AN100 Comes Supplied With:
- Vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable
- 9V battery
- Protective Rubber Holster
- Carrying case
• Model AN100 - CFM/CMM Thermo-Anemometer
• Simultaneous display of Ambient Temperature and Air Flow or Air Velocity
• Up to 8 easy to set Area dimensions (ft 2 or cm2) are stored in the meter’s internal memory • 20 point average function for Air Flow
• Super large LCD Backlit Display
• 3% velocity accuracy via low friction 2.83"D (72mm) ball bearing vane wheel on 3.9ft (120cm) cable
• Data Hold and MIN/MAX
• Auto Power off
• HVAC installation, repair, diagnostics, and optimization.
• Fume hood testing, installation, and verification
• Ventilation system installation, servicing, and analysis
• Environmental wind and temperature testing/analysis
• Boiler rooms • Ionizer flow output monitoring
• Automobile aerodynamic testing
• Plant/Facilities Maintenance
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.