Extech 45170 4-in-1 Environmental Meter
- Lux Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Velocity Measurement
- Humidity measurement
- Mini Vane Anemometer
- LCD Display
- Data Storage
- Min/Max and Hold Functions
Extech 45170 4-in-1 Environmental Meter
This 4-in-1 meter measures Humidity, Temperature, Air Velocity and Light. The dual LCD simultaneously displays Temperature and Air Velocity or Relative Humidity. High Temperature air or surface measurements can be made using the built-in Type K input. Comes complete with built-in Humidity sensor, Light sensor and Vane wheel, wrist strap, and 9-Volt battery.
The Extech 45170 4-in-1 Envionmental Meter Comes Supplied With:
- Wrist Strap
- 9V Battery
• Ergonomic pocket size housing with large dual LCD simultaneous display of Temperature and Air Velocity or Relative Humidity
• Characters on display reverse direction depending on Hygro-Thermo-Anemometer or Light Mode
• Data Hold to freeze the displayed value
• Records Min/Max readings
• Built-in low friction vane wheel improves accuracy of air velocity in ft/min, MPH, m/s, km/h, and Knots
• Built-in precision thin-film capacitance humidity sensor for fast response
• Built in thermistor for ambient temperature measurements
• Type K input measures Temperature to 2372°F (1300°C) using optional Type K probe
• Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter
• Cosine and color corrected light measurements
• Defaults to last function when powered off
• Auto power off 10 minutes after last key is pressed with disable feature
• Low Battery and overrange indication
• Complete with built-in Humidity sensor, Light sensor and Vane wheel
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
TP870 Type K Bead Wire Thermocouple
409992 Vinyl Pouch Carrying Case
|Key Features||Lux Measurement, Temperature Measurement, Velocity Measurement, Humidity measurement, Mini Vane Anemometer, LCD Display, Data Storage|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated May 2022
Please note, our cut-off time is now 2:00pm
Post-Covid service restructure
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services
rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 2:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT||£4.95|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 2:00pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 2:00pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to discuss your requirements.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.