Draper ELEC Electricians Tool Kit 89756
- Includes Steel Tool Box
- Comprehensive Tool Kit
- Storage Box Included
- 36 Piece Set
- Official Draper Product
- Fantastic Value For Money
- Auto Power Off
- Battery Powered
- Continuity Measurement
- Croc clips and probes included
- Measures resistance
- Min/Max Function
- AC/DC Current
- AC/DC Voltage
- Audible Indication
- Battery Level Indicator
- Battery Voltage Test
- Large tool case
- LCD Display
Draper ELEC Electricians Tool Kit 89756
Comprehensive kit with robust lacquered sheet steel four tray cantilever tool box size 530 x 200 x 210mm.
The Draper ELEC Electricians Tool Kit Comes Supplied with:
- Safety spectacles
- Brick bolster with hand guard
- Junior hacksaw blades
- Retractable trimming knife
- Roll of black insulation tape
- Cold chisel with hand guard
- Flat wood bit set
- Claw hammer
- Holesaw kit
- Combined HSS and masonry drill set
- Hacksaw frame and two bi-metal blades
- Ratchet crimping tool
- Terminal assortment
- Precision screwdriver set
- Hickory shaft club hammer
- Adjustable wrench
- 7.5M/25ft measuring tape
- Assorted nylon cable tie pack
- Socket and bit set with flexible shaft driver
- VDE approved euro mains tester
- Digital multimeter
- Combined metal, voltage and stud detector
- Head lamp
- Floorboard saw
- Electricians pocket knife
- Soft grip hardpoint plasterboard saw
- VDE approved fully insulated wire stripping pliers
- VDE approved fully insulated waterpump pliers
- Mini saw with powder coated frame
- Boat level
- VDE approved fully insulated pliers and screwdriver set
- Soldering kit
- Heavy duty rubber torch
- Bevel edge wood chisel set
- Engineers file set
- Carpenters awl
The history of Draper Tools starts in 1919, when Bert Draper ran a business of trading government surplus and tools in Kingston Upon Thames. The company was known initially as B. Draper & Son Limited, and operated as a wholesaler for brands such as King Dick, as well as its own B.D.S. brand.
The company moved to the Chandler's Ford site in 1963, under the management of Bert's son, Norman Draper. The company formed international partnerships with manufacturers such as Germany's Elora and Knipex.
Draper tools are a well established tool brand offering outstanding quality at the price, aimed at the professional and DIY markets.
|Key Features||Includes Steel Tool Box, Comprehensive Tool Kit, Storage Box Included, 36 Piece Set, Official Draper Product, Fantastic Value For Money|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
Updated December 2021
Covid 19 variations
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.