- Features & Specification
CombiVolt™ Voltage & Continuity Testers with Phase Rotation Test
The three-in-one testers with a rugged, ergonomically formed housing for perfect handling.
- Testing of AC/ DC voltages from 12 to 690 V AC/DC
- Continuity testing with optical and acoustic indication
- Automatic switching between voltage and continuity
- Phase rotation test system
- Single pole phase indication
- Fully compliant with GS38
- Fully operational voltage indication even when batteries are discharged
- Will not trip any RCD when testing across Live and Earth
- Single pole detection when L2 probe connected above 100V
- Voltage display 12 – 690 V AC/DC
- LED resolution 12, 24 , 50, 120, 230, 400, 690
- LCD resolution n/a
- Voltage detection Automatic
- Acoustic signal AC voltage – DC voltage
- Polarity detection Full range
- Response time LED < 0.1s
- Frequency range 0 – 400 Hz
- Peak current Is < 0.3 A / Is (after 5s) < 3.5 mA
- Operation time 30s
- Recovery time 10 min
- Auto power on < 12 V AC/DC
- Single pole
- voltage indication
- Voltage range 100 – 690 V AC
- Frequency range 50 – 400 Hz
- Measuring range 0 – 400 KΩ
- Phase rotation test
- Voltage range 100 – 690 V
- Frequency 45 – 65 Hz
- Over voltage protection 690 V AC/DC g
- Power supply 2 x 1.5 V LR03 batteries
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.