- Features & Specification
Chauvin Arnoux C.A 1510 Ambient Air Quality
The C.A 1510 simultaneously measures CO2, temperature and humidity. This compact, comprehensive, user-friendly, stand-alone tester allows both fixed and portable use, available in two colours.
In indoor environments, dense occupation and insufficient air renewal lead to high CO2 concentrations. The level of CO2 is therefore an excellent indicator of air quality, alongside pollution analysis performed by inspection organizations and laboratories, as well as showing the effectiveness of the air renewal systems for environmental engineering professionals.
In addition to its portable function, the simple, user-friendly C.A 1510 is capable of recording the parameters measured and monitoring air quality criteria based either on the level of CO2 or on a combination of the three physical quantities measured.
An Android™ compatible application is available FREE from the Google Play Store. It displays trend or tabular listing of the data, real-time mode calculation of the confinement index, data export and report generation.
The C.A 1510 Is Supplied With:
- C.a 1510 Indoor Air Tester
- 2 x LR6 Batteries
- USB Mains Adapter
- USB Micro Cable 1.8 m long
- Quick Start-Up Guide
- Mini-CD Containing AQR Software and Users Guides
- Simultaneously monitors, displays and records CO2, temperature, and humidity
- Stores up to 1,000,000 measurements
- Case design facilitates both wall mount and stand-alone operation
- Display blinks with Red backlighting when a measure parameter exceeds user selectable thresholds.
- Easy-to-read comfort indicators based on CO2, temperature, and humidity
- Complies with the latest air quality standards
- Display can be turned off to conserve battery power
- Quick and simple data download via USB cable or wireless Bluetooth
- Supplied with AQR (Air Quality Report) software for data processing and report generation on USB stick and CD
- Optional on-site calibration kit and software available for adjusting to zero and 1700 ppm thresholds
- Available in two colors; white for laboratory, school, home, medical and office environments and gray for industrial environments.
C.A 1510 Monitors Air Quality and Checks HVAC Ventilation System Efficiency In:
- Workplaces (office and factory)
- Bus or train stations
- Private residences
- Government offices and other public buildings
Logger CO2 App
This Android application is designed to work with the C.A 1510 Chauvin Arnoux logger (CO2, temperature and humidity measurement). This gives you the possibility to view the measurements in real time and to display the recorded data directly on your smartphone or tablet.
You can then:
- view the measurements in real time
- view the trend curves on the screen
- display recorded measurements
- export them in Excel or .txt format
- configure instruments
- configure recordings.
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux
The Chauvin Arnoux Group of companies, incorporating the Metrix and Multimetrix brands are synonymous with design and production of the finest quality products for the electrical testing industry, covering a diverse sector of the market for over 100 years. From their awarded Digiflex current sensors, universal testers, multimeters, network and power analysers, right up to laboratory instrumentation and beyond.
ISSWWW and Chauvin Arnoux have enjoyed a close working partnership for many years and we supply many of their products to trade and industry the world over.
Chauvin Arnoux C.A 1510 Ambient Air Quality
|Best Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±0.5 (-10°C → +60°C)|
|Temperature Measurement Resolution||0.1°C/0.1°F|
|Maximum Humidity Measurement||95%RH|
|Best Humidity Measurement Accuracy||±2 %RH|
|Humidity Measurement Resolution||0.1%RH|
|Carbon Dioxide Resolution||1ppm|
|Best Carbon Dioxide Accuracy||±3%|
|Battery Life||1 Year (ECO Mode), 15 days (Portable Mode), 45 days (1D 3D Mode and P_REC Mode)|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-10°C|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+60°C|
|Maximum Carbon Dioxide Level||5000ppm|
|Model Number p||CA1510|
|Minimum Carbon Dioxide Level||0ppm|
|Dimensions||125 x 65.5 x 32mm|
Updated March 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to
temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down. We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.