Seaward PV200 Complete Solar Link Test Kit 389A915
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- USB Download
- Memory Function
- All in One PV Tester
- Carry Case Included
Seaward PV200 Complete Solar Link Test Kit 389A915
Simple, fast and comprehensive PV testing
The PV200 provides a highly efficient and effective test and diagnostic solution for PV systems, carrying out all commissioning tests required by IEC 62446 and performing fast and accurate measurement of I-V curves in accordance with IEC 61829. When used in conjunction with the Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter, the PV200 measurement data can be converted to STC, using either the PVMobile app or SolarCert Elements software, allowing direct comparison with the PV module manufacturer’s published data.
With direct connection to individual PV modules or strings using the supplied lead sets, tests can be conducted easily and within a matter of seconds at the press of a single button.
A high contrast display is clearly visible in direct sunlight and shows open circuit voltage, short circuit current, maximum power point voltage, current and power, as well as the fill factor of the PV module or system under test, and insulation resistance (as part of an auto sequence or a discrete probe to probe measurement). If the measured curve deviates from the expected profile, the PV200 alerts the user to this, identifying the need for further analysis.
Detailed and colour I-V and power curves, can be viewed instantly once data is transferred to the PVMobile Android app using wireless NFC connectivity. PVMobile displays measured I-V and power curves for visual analysis of the curve shape, enabling common problems such as shading, defective cells or poor electrical connections to be identified.
Instantly view detailed I-V and power curves in the field using the Android PVMobile app
Simply touch an NFC-enabled Android device running the PVMobile app to your PV200. Detailed I-V characteristic measurements are transferred, allowing the I-V and power curve to be viewed in full colour detail. PVMobile also enables I-V curve correction for standard test conditions (STC 1000 W/m2, 25°C) using irradiance and temperature data from the Survey 200R irradiance meter, to allow comparison with manufacturer’s curve data, included in the comprehensive PVMobile database.
- View I-V and power curves in full colour and high definition detail
- Pinch and zoom to observe deviations from a normal curve, and to see Mpp region in more detail
- Select points on the curve to read actual voltage and current
- Convert I-V curve measurements to STC
- Transfer PDF reports back to the office from a remote location
- View I-V curves and measurement data clearly, even in direct sunlight
- Avoid the need to take a laptop on-site
- Transfer measurement data to the PVMobile app instantly by touching your NFC-enabled Android device against the PV200
PV200 Solar Installation Test Kit Contents:
- Seaward PV200 PV Tester & I-V Curve Tracer
- Seaward Survey 200R Irradiance Meter
- Suction Mount PV Module Temperature Sensor
- Mounting Bracket
- Seaward SolarCert Elements V2 Software
- AC/DC Current Clamp
- 2 x MC4 Test Leads (Red and Black)
- 2 x 1.5m, 4mm Test Leads, Probes and Alligator Clips
- Type A to mini B USB Cable
- 6 x Alkaline Batteries (1.5V, AA)
- Quick Start Guide
- Rugged Carry Bag
- Calibration Certificate (PV200)
App compatibility Compatible with Android version 4.2 Jelly Bean> iOS devices not supported.
- Lightweight, handheld tester and comfortable to use
- Affordable, efficient comprehensive PV diagnostic tool
- Easy to use push-button operation
- All-in-one - performs all commisioning tests and IV-curve tracing in accordance with IEC 62446 and IEC 61829
- Test individual PV modules or strings
- Datalogging - results stored on the tester with USB download to PC.
- Full traceability of system performance
- Compatible with SolarCert Elements V2 software
- Screen can be viewed in direct sunlight
- Earth/earth continuity measurements
- Insulation resistance measurements (auto short circuit and point to point)
- AC/DC voltage measurements
- Open circuit voltage up to 1000V DC
- Maximum power point voltage up to 1000V DC
- Short circuit current up to 15A DC
- Maximim power point current up to 15A DC
- Automatic fill factor calculation
- Operating current (requires included current clamp) up to 40A
- DC power measurements up to 40kW
- Ideal for all PV system installers, PV O/M technicians and PV module manufacturers
Seaward Solor 200R Irradiance Meter:
The Solar Survey series of irradiance meters are the perfect tools for solar photovoltaic and solar thermal installers to conduct comprehensive solar site surveys.
These rugged handheld units not only measure irradiance, but also have a built-in inclinometer to measure roof pitch, compass to measure roof orientation and thermometer to measure ambient air and module temperature.These unique additional features makes the Solar Survey 100 and 200R truly versatile and indispensable instruments, ensuring optimum conditions for every system you install.
The 200R now features new SolarlinkTM connectivity which allows it to wirelessly give the PV150 real-time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurement results simultaneously to electrical tests being conducted, as required by the IEC 62446 international standard. Results can be downloaded from the PV150 into certification software.
The Solar Survey 200R model also includes a data logging facility with USB interface for data download to a PC. This allows for irradiance and temperature to be recorded at user-defined intervals over a number of hours or days, the collected data can then be downloaded to a PC for analysis of for inclusion in installation reports.
These high specification irradiance meters simply and quickly measure the sun’s energy, displaying the information in either W/m2 or BTU/hr-ft 2, making them ideal for both solar photovoltaic and thermal applications.
The use of a photovoltaic reference cell, provides a more representative measurement of solar energy and greater accuracy and repeatability compared to irradiance meters which use simple photo diode detectors.
The Solar Survey 100 and 200R both incorporate a display hold feature, which enables the user to easily capture readings in difficult locations.
What is IEC 62446?
IEC 62446: 2009 Grid connected PV systems – minimum requirements for system documentation, commissioning tests, and inspection.
In short the standard sets out measures to ensure that:
- The PV panels and electrical supply connections have been wired up correctly
- That the electrical insulation is good
- The protective ground connection is as it should be
- There has been no damage to cables during installation
- That the PV installation performance is as expected
ISSWWW and Seaward
Established over 30 years ago, Seaward Electronic based in Co. Durham, England is the market leader in the field of electrical safety test instrumentation.
The company provides total test solutions to enable companies and organisations to comply with the demands of all types of electrical safety legislation including portable appliance testing, installation, medical, and machinery testing.
Seaward is renowned for its commitment to continuous product development, innovation, and is the global market leaders in portable appliance test instruments (PATS) and associated accessories such as PAT software. ISSWWW have worked with Seaward throughout our trading history and enjoy mutual support and continued development with them.
|Key Features||Manufacturer Certificate Included, USB Download, Memory Function, All in One PV Tester, Carry Case Included|
|Product Stock Status||Next Day Delivery (subject to availability)|
PV200 Solar PV Installation Tester
Earth continuity / resistance measurement
Insulation resistance (auto short circuit test)
Insulation resistance (point to point)
Voltage measurement (via 4mm probes)
Vo/c voltage measurement (via PV test leads)
Is/c current measurement (via PV test leads)
Operating current (via DC current clamp)
I-V curve tracing
Case dimensions and weight
Updated August 30th 2021
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time so we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (unless additional services are required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.