- Features & Specification
Beha-Amprobe EV-520-UK Test Adapter Kit for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulate presence of an electrical vehicle
The EV-500 Series Test Adapter Kits are designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The Adapter Kit allows you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (for example the Beha-Amprobe ProInstall Series).
EV-520-UK Comes Supplied With:
- EVA-500-UK Test Adapter
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- User Manual
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Type of mains outlet socket: UK socket
• PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth.
• Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables.
• Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated.
• Simulation of CP error “E”
• Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
• Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
• EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1
• Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests.
• Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adapter (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station.
• Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present.
• Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts in the right manner.
• IP 54 rating - Dust and splashing water protected
Suggested test equipment:
- Beha-Amprobe ProInstall-100
- Beha-Amprobe ProInstall-200
- Fluke 120B Series Industrial ScopeMeter handheld Oscilloscopes
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector 5022831
- EVC-13 Test Cable for EV charging station type 1 with fixed cable and vehicle connector 5008580
ISSWWW and Beha-Amprobe - A Fluke Company
With a combined experience of over 100 years, well-known German brand Beha and US-based Amprobe have a track record to be proud of. Now we have joined forces, and together we are committed to making your job safer, faster and easier than ever. Our expertise is legendary. Almost 70 years ago in 1948, we invented the very first clamp meter, and we haven’t stopped innovating since.
The Amprobe brand has always remained a staple among our stockholding. It's pedigree and price point make the brand a quality offering that rival higher priced brands for comparable technology. You can trust Amprobe, thousands do.From multimeters to voltage detectors, at Beha-Amprobe we constantly improve our designs to provide you with the very best quality tools and support.
|Correlation between vehicle state and CP-signal|
|Vehicle State||Description||PWM voltage at CP terminal|
|A||Electric vehicle (EV) not connected||± 12 V 1 kHz|
|B||Electric vehicle (EV) connected, not ready to charge||+ 9 V / -12 V 1 kHz|
|C||Electric vehicle (EV) connected, ventilation not required, ready to charge||+ 6 V / -12 V 1 kHz|
|D||Electric vehicle (EV) connected, ventilation required, ready to charge||+ 3 V / -12 V 1 kHz|
|PE Pre-Test||Yes, with touch electrode|
|PP Simulation||open, 13 A, 20 A, 32 A, 63 A|
|CP States||A, B, C, D|
|CP Error "E"||on/off|
|PE Error (Earth fault)||on/off|
|Outputs (for test purposes only)|
|Measuring terminal L1, L2, L3, N and PE||Max. 250/430 V, CAT II 300 V, max. 10 A|
|Mains socket||Max. 250 V, CAT II 300 V, allowed current max. 10 A|
|CP Signal output terminals||PWM communication protocol, approx. max. ±12 V|
|Input voltage||Up to 250 V (single phase system) / up to 430 V (three phase system), 50/60 Hz, max 10 A|
|EV Connector (EVC-20)||AC charging mode 3, suitable to IEC 62196-2 type 2 socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector (type 2, 7P three-phase)|
|EV Connector (EVC-13) OPTIONAL||AC charging mode 3, suitable to IEC 62196-2 type 1 or SAE J1772 with vehicle connector (type 1, 5P single-phase)|
|Mains outlet protection||Fuse T 10 A/250 V, 5×20 mm|
|Dimensions (W × H × L)||110 × 45 × 220 mm (length without connection cable and connector)|
|Weight||Approx. 1 kg (Adapter EVA-500-x + EC-connector EVC-20)|
|IP protection class||IP54|
|CE directive||Low Voltage Directive LVD 2014/35/EU|
|Working temperature range||0 ... +40 °C|
|Storage temperature range||-10 ... +50 °C|
|Reference humidity range||10 ... 60 % relative humidity w/o condensation|
|Working humidity range||10 ... 85 % relative humidity w/o condensation|
|Measurement category||CAT II 300 V|
|Altitude above sea level||2000 m max.|
Standard FREE 3-5 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard 1-2 Day Express Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 for all all orders under £40.00 (exc vat). Sent by express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express Courier 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using express courier, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Please note that predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope of our dispatch and therefore may incure additional days lead time to your order.
Orders requiring calibration. Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received late afternoon and requiring calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch, this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to you delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands.
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands.
- Zone E - Northern Ireland
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.