5 Piece VDE Adjustable Torque Screwdriver Set SDSBSET001
Armeg SDSBSET001 5 Piece Interchangeable Adjustable VDE Torque Screwdriver Set is part of Armeg's Switch-Blade range, designed to be the ultimate interchangeable VDE screwdriver set.
This is the only set to include an interchangeable 1000V VDE adjustable torque screwdriver handle which is ideal for tightening MCB & RCD connections to the manufacturers' recommended torque level, as required by BS7671:2008.
The torque can easily be adjusted between 1-6Nm to a tolerance of +/- 6%. This torque range provides the versatility needed to meet different manufacturers' requirements. Distinctive white markings and audible clicking sounds make it easy to identify and adjust torque levels as required.
The handle is designed to work with 12 interchangeable VDE blades (sold separately) to provide the flexibility required to work on a variety of live installation applications - saving you time, space and money. The interchangeable blades simply click into the handle, while the quick-release twist mechanism allows them to be removed easily.
- The torque can be adjusted and set between 1 - 6Nm as required. The wide torque range provides increased versatility for different manufacturers requirements
- Designed to +/- 6% tolerance for accuracy of torque settings
- Audible clicking sound allows users to hear and feel when the correct torque has been reached
- Distinctive white markings allow users to quickly identify and adjust torque levels
- Conforms to EN ISO 6789:2003 and comes with an individual certificate of calibration
- Features a secure blade auto-lock mechanism to provide safe working whilst the quick-release system allows rapid blade changes
- The set is supplied with 3 of the most popular Switch-Blades
The 5 Piece Set Comes Supplied WIth:
- 1 x 1000V VDE adjustable torque screwdriver handle
- 1 x torque adjuster
- 3 x 1000V VDE interchangeable blades (PZ2, Plus/Minus 1, Plus/Minus 2)
- Protective carry-case with space to build your own bespoke Switch-Blade set
- Individual certificate of calibration. Conforms to EN ISO 6789:2003
Armeg have been manufacturing tools in Sheffield since 1973 and the ‘Steel City’ is central to who we are. Our Sheffield based manufacturing history has left essential knowledge and techniques embedded within the business and we are proud to be the only UK manufacturer of SDS Plus and Max hammer drills. We are members of the prestigious ‘Made in Sheffield’ organization and have access to support industries across the city, from top universities to local specialist forging and tooling providers.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA