Armeg 18" 1680 Denier Nylon Tool Tote DHTBAG001
A supremely durable and spacious tote made from 1680 Denier nylon featuring lots of pockets both internally and externally, allowing for multiple storage and organisation configurations. The base of the bag has a skirted rubberised covering to reduce wear and reduce the possibility of your expensive equipment from damage.
A generous padded shoulder strap facilitates easy and comfortable transportation and an integrated roll-up rain and privacy cover protects your equipment form showers and prying eyes.
This is great tool tote for those preferring this style of transportation at an attractive price.
- Removable cover for flexibility and versatility.Open lid provides easy tool access, closed lid keeps tools clean and dry
- Square shaped waterproof base keeps the bag upright and stable, easy to clean any oil spillages
- Numerous internal and external pockets, elastic tabs for screwdrivers, plus a large internal storage area, provide the ultimate in tool storage on the move
- Padded shoulder strap for comfort
- Heavy duty stainless steel handle with ergonomic padded grip makes lifting secure and comfortable
- Made out of 1680D Polyester, an extremely robust and durable material
Armeg have been manufacturing tools in Sheffield since 1973 and the ‘Steel City’ is central to who we are. Our Sheffield based manufacturing history has left essential knowledge and techniques embedded within the business and we are proud to be the only UK manufacturer of SDS Plus and Max hammer drills. We are members of the prestigious ‘Made in Sheffield’ organization and have access to support industries across the city, from top universities to local specialist forging and tooling providers.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA