- Features & Specification
Kewtech KT63DL Digital 5 In 1 Multifunction Tester
Easy to use multifunction tester with auto RCD and continuous live monitoring.
*Important Calibration Information:
This instrument comes complete with the manufacturers calibration certificate. Please be aware that these certificates are generic and may also be time lapsed.
If you would prefer a personalised full traceable calibration certificate applied to the equipment before dispatch, then please select this option from the drop-down menu above, an additional calibration charge will apply.
KT63DL Comes Supplied With:
- KAMP12UK Mains Lead
- ACC063 3 wire distribution board test lead
- 8 x AA Batteries
- Carrying strap
- Large carrying case
- Instruction Manual
- Certificate of conformity
- End of line certificate
- Easy to use - straight forward interface
- Best loop performance accuracy when benchmarked against other brands
- No Bangs - continuous live monitoring means no bangs
- IP54 even when the leads are not plugged in - a great help if you happen to be caught outside
- Proven, accurate and reliable
- Easy to use - straight forward interface
- Multifunction 5-1 Tester
- Easy to use
- New Anti Trip Technology loop for full no trip Loop testing of RCD of all types. Low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- Displays PFC/PSC at same time as Loop reading
- 250 / 500 / 1000V insulation test with auto discharge
- Test leads auto-null for continuity mode
- RCD auto test mode for 30mA RCDs
- RCD ramp test function
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Hand-free mode controlled by a separate button
- Single rotary dial for function selection
- Comes in soft carry case
- Auto-ranging Continuity measurement to 2000Ω
- Protected against phase to phase connection
- Instant correct wiring status check
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
Spares & Accessories (Not Included):
- FC2000 calibration checker
- Lightmate kit – for fast connection to light fittings
- Pat Adaptor1 – converts your KT63DL into a Pat Tester
- Jumpld1 – Small jump leads for 17th edition cont/ins testing
Which Kewtech KT Series Multifunction Tester is Right For Me?
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech have consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 18th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
|Kewtech KT63DL Multifunction Tester Technical Specification|
|Open Circuit Voltage (DC)||Short Circuit Current||Ranges (Auto Range)||Accuracy|
|>4V, <10V||>200mA||9.99Ω, 99.9Ω,1999 Ω||±3% ±2 digits|
|(Test Lead Null 4Ω, Hazard warning LED >25V, Typical Test Time(2Ω) <2 sec)|
|Open Circuit Voltage (DC)||Output current||Ranges (Auto Range)||Accuracy|
|250V||1mA - 0 = + 20% @ 250kΩ||9.99MΩ, 99.9MΩ, 199MΩ|
|500V||1mA - 0 = + 20% @ 500kΩ||9.99MΩ, 99.9MΩ, 199MΩ 499MΩ|
|1000V||1mA - 0 = + 20% @ 1MΩ||9.99MΩ, 99.9MΩ, 199MΩ
|±3% ±1 digits
±3% ±1 digits
±6% ±1 digits
|(Short circuit current (in to 2kΩ) <2mA, Typical Test Time (10MΩ) <2 sec)|
|Range||Accuracy||PSC accuracy is derived from measured loop
impedance specification and measured voltage specification.
Voltage measurement: +/- 3% 50/60Hz and 90 – 250V
|ATT No trip 0.00 – 9.99 Ω||± 5% ± 5 digits|
|ATT No trip 10.00 – 99.9 Ω||± 3% ± 3 digits|
|ATT No trip 100 - 500 Ω||± 3% ± 3digits|
|High Current 0.00 - 500 Ω||± 3% ± 3 digits|
|RCD (Type AC, ACS, A, AS)|
|Function||Accuracy||Rated Voltage||Tripping Time Accuracy|
|X ½||–0% to –10%||195V – 253V AC
|Up to 1 second||±(1% + 1ms)|
|X 1||+0% to +10%||Above 1 second||±(1% +10ms)|
|X 5||+0% to +10%|
|Ramp Test||Increments in 3mA steps|
|Auto test||30mA RCD||½ x 0º, ½ x 180º, 1 x 0º, 1 x 180º, 5 x 0º, 5x 180º|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA