- Features & Specification
Kewtech KT63 PLUS 6 in 1 Multifunction Tester
The 6 in 1, easy to use, 18th Edition Multifunction Tester with a large colour dot matrix display making function selection and the reading of multi-test results as easy as it comes.
This instrument comes complete with the manufacturers dated calibration certificate. Please be aware that these certificates are generic and may also be time lapsed. If you would prefer a personalised full traceable calibration certificate applied to the equipment before dispatch, then please select this option from the drop-down menu above, an additional calibration charge will apply.
The KT63 PLUS Comes Supplied With:
- Test lead with remote test button
- ACC063 G7 Test lead set
- KAMP12 mains lead
- Instruction Manual
- Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Backlit display
- RCD tests AC / A & ACS / AS
- Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- RCD ratings 10, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000mA
- Phase Rotation
- Three ways to start a test - single press of the test button, handsfree use of the test button (continuous testing) or by the test button in the additional test probe
- Special DNO polarity test
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Complies with BS7671
- Easy to use – single rotary dial with four secondary function keys
- New anti-trip technology loop test - for full no trip loop testing with RCDs of 30mA and above for all types (electronic & electro-mechanical) with very low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- No Bangs – continuous live monitoring means no blown fuses or PCBs
- UK specific RCD test, all six results are presented on one screen - no scrolling
- Three ways to start a test - single press of the test button, handsfree use of the test button (continuous testing) or by the test button in the test probe
Spares & Accessories (Not Included):
- FC2000 check box
- Lightmate kit – for fast connection to light fittings
- Pat Adaptor1 – converts your KT63PLUS into a PAT Tester
- Jumpld1 - Link out leads for cont / ins testing
Which Kewtech Multifunction Tester is Right For Me?
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech have consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 18th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
|Kewtech KT63 PLUS Multifunction Tester Specification|
|Range||Measurement Range||Accuracy||System Voltage Range|
|High Current - Hi res, 2Wire||0.000Ω to 9.999Ω||+/-(3%+30mΩ)||100-440V AC|
|Loop/PFC-PSC High Current 2 W 7A nom @ 230V||0.00 to 500.0Ω||+/-(5%+3digits)||100-440V AC|
|Loop No Trip 3 W 13mA nom @ 230V||0.00 to 500.0Ω||+/-(5%+3digits)||195V - 253V AC|
System Voltage 50-60Hz
|RCD (AC/A & ACS/AS)|
|System Voltage Range||Sytem frequency||Nominal currrents (mA)||Touch / fault votage||Trip Time accuracy|
|195 - 253V AC||50-60 Hz||30, 100, 300, 500||50V||+/-(1%+1ms)|
|Test Current||1/2||1||x5 (30mA only) R||Ramp|
|Accuracy||+0-10%||+10%-0%||+10%-0%||+/-5% of rated I∆N|
|Ramp Characteristics||20% to 110% of rated I∆N in 10% steps (300ms dwell time)|
|Measurment Range||Accuracy||Open Circuit voltage||Short circuit current at 2Ω||Max Lead resistance null|
|0.00Ω to 19.99kΩ||+/-(3%+32 digits)||>4V - <10V||>200mA||4Ω|
|Test Voltage||Measurment Range||Accuracy||Short Circuit current into 2kΩ|
|250V||0.001 to 200.0MΩ||Ω +/-(3%+2digits + 10%/GΩ)||<2mA|
|200V||0.001 to 500.0MΩ||+/-(3%+2digits + 5%/GΩ)||<2mA|
|1000V||0.001 to 1000MΩ||+/-(3%+2digits + 2.5%/GΩ)||<2mA|
|Output Voltage||Load||Accuracy||Output current|
|Weight (With Batteries)||965g|
|Battery Type||6 x AA / LR6 Alkaline|
|Category Rating||300V CAT IV 600V CAT III|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP54|
|Operating / Storage Temperature||0°C to 40°C / -10°C to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity / Altitude||80% @ 31°C to 50% @ 40 °C / 0 to 2000m|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA