Features and Benefits of the Model 122:
• Safety: Meets CE and IEC 1010 requirements. UL Listed.
• Large LCD: Easy to read at all angles and the majority of lighting levels.
• Data Hold: Freeze readings on the display.
• Rubber Boot: Added protection when the instrument is dropped. (122NB does not include boot.)
• Versatile: Use accessories like a carbon monoxide attachment to expand the capabilities of the 122.
When using the Model 122, press the DATA-H button at any time on any function or range to freeze the reading on the LCD display. This function is very useful when measuring in locations where the display is difficult to read.
The TPI 122 comes complete with the following accessories:
• 122 Instrument
• Rubber Boot
• Test Lead Set
• 9V Battery
• Instruction Manual
TPI 122 Applications
• Line voltage
• Control circuit voltage
• Heating element resistance (continuity)
• Compressor winding resistance
• Contactor and relay coil resistance
• Continuity of wiring
• Measure line voltage
• Continuity of circuit breakers
• Voltage of direct drive DC motors.
|Model 122 Specifications|
|DC Volts|| Maximum Input: 600V
Maximum Resolution: 1mV
|AC Volts|| Maximum Input: 600V
Maximum Resolution: 1mV
|Resistance (Ohms)|| Maximum Input: 2KΩ
Maximum Resolution: 0.001KΩ
|Continuity||Audible at less than 100Ω|
|True RMS Responding||No|
|Time Stamp Logging||No|
|Process Loop Output||No|
|Sleep Mode / Auto Off||No|
|Protective Boot||Yes (standard)|
|Display Type||2000 count LCD|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Size||6” x 3.1” x 1.2” (187mm x 86mm x 33mm) with boot|
|Weight||12oz (340g) with boot|
|Battery Type||9V Alkaline (NEDA 1604)|
|Battery Life||500hrs Typical|
|OverInput Category||CAT III 600V|
|Agency Approval||IEC 61010-1|
|Warranty|| 3 Years
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.