The MI 3125 EurotestCOMBO is a pioneering instrument by Metrel. The instrument’s upright design with built-in stand tilts the large, backlit LCD display directly towards the test engineer when stood on a surface. When no surface is available, the instrument can be held in the hand or attached to any metal surface due to its magnetic back.
- Automatic loop evaluation: built-in loop impedance tables allow automatic evaluation of loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with in-built help screens for referencing on site.
- Online Voltage Monitoring: Monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: If changes occur to the regulations, changes can be made to the unit to keep the unit up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 999 MΩ.
- TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping the RCD/RCBO.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: Unit has an in-built charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD Auto: Automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time.
- Phase sequence test: required by BS7671:2008 17th Edition.
- MI 3125 EurotestCOMBO
- A 1003 Mains plug
- A 1296 Test lead 3 x 1.5 m (brown, green, blue)
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- A 1015 Test probe (blue)
- A 1298 Test probe (brown)
- A 1062 Test probe (green)
- A 1310 Crocodile clip (blue)
- A 1297 Crocodile clip (brown)
- A1062 Crocodile clip (green)
- A 1303 Hand strap
- Short instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD
- Calibration certificate
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 140 x 80 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.0 kg
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
17th Edition Total Solutions Multifunction Tester with download and Bluetooth functionality, rechargeable batteries and earth spike set£850.00(£1,020.00including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£1,678.80
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Manufacturer Certificate Included
- Phase Rotation Service
Expert Quality, relay break-out test kit enabling easy connection to relays during test and diagnostic work£21.50(£25.80including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£41.98
- Essential Automotive Technicians Tool
- Reduce Costly Service Charges
- Case Included
Records and times 3-axis shock and peaks. An ideal tool for remote long term measurement for goods in transit and static machinery.£106.50(£127.80including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£149.02
- Software Included
- Hard Case Included
- Windows® Compatible Software Included