The MI 3125 EurotestCOMBO is a pioneering instrument by Metrel. The instrument’s upright design with built-in stand tilts the large, backlit LCD display directly towards the test engineer when stood on a surface. When no surface is available, the instrument can be held in the hand or attached to any metal surface due to its magnetic back.
- Automatic loop evaluation: built-in loop impedance tables allow automatic evaluation of loop impedance compared to the regulations.
- Help screens: unit comes complete with in-built help screens for referencing on site.
- Online Voltage Monitoring: Monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Upgradeable: If changes occur to the regulations, changes can be made to the unit to keep the unit up to date.
- Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Insulation: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 999 MΩ.
- TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping the RCD/RCBO.
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: Unit has an in-built charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- RCD Auto: Automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time.
- Phase sequence test: required by BS7671:2008 17th Edition.
- MI 3125 EurotestCOMBO
- A 1003 Mains plug
- A 1296 Test lead 3 x 1.5 m (brown, green, blue)
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- A 1015 Test probe (blue)
- A 1298 Test probe (brown)
- A 1062 Test probe (green)
- A 1310 Crocodile clip (blue)
- A 1297 Crocodile clip (brown)
- A1062 Crocodile clip (green)
- A 1303 Hand strap
- Short instruction manual
- Instruction manual on CD
- Calibration certificate
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 140 x 80 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.0 kg
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.