- Features & Specification
TSI Airflow, Airpro Velocity Meter AP500
*Please note the AP500 is a sensor body only. A probe must be added for full functionality.
The AirPro® Velocity Meter AP500 is a rugged, compact, configurable and high performing component of the AirPro Solutions platform. It is used in conjunction with AirPro® Mobile Application Software, plug- and- play measurement probes and user-defined feature sets. It includes a barometric pressure sensor for air density correction, integrated display, two buttons (power and save) and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery; which can be charged via USB.
It provides a subset of operational controls and reporting capabilities while utilizing Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) to communicate wirelessly in real-time with the AirPro Mobile Application software - running on the user's preferred mobile hand-held device. It also provides internal storage for use in long- or short-term unattended data logging applications via SD card.
TSI Airpro AP500 Comes Supplied With:
- AirPro Velocity Meter Model AP500
- Universal AC/DC Adapter
- Lithium-Ion Battery
- Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Service and Registration Cards
Available Probes - Thermoanemometers:
- VT-S Air Velocity and Temperature - Straight Probe
- VT-A Air Velocity and Temperature - Articulated Probe
- VTH-S Air Velocity, Temperature, and Humidity - Straight Probe
- VTH-A Air Velocity, Temperature, and Humidity - Articulated Probe
* All probes include calibration certificate and protective case
Available Probes - Thermohygrometer:
- TH-S Temperature and Humidity - Straight Probe
* Includes calibration certificate and protective case
- 800529 AP500 Probe Extension - 12 in. (305mm), quantity (1)
- 800534 Small carrying case; capable of holding one meter, 1 probe, 3 extensions plus accessories.
- 800535 Large carrying case; capable of holding 2 meters, 2 probes, 3 extensions plus accessories.
- 800530 External battery charger
- 634650002 Duct plug, 3/8” (9.5 mm) diameter - 1000 pieces
- 634650003 Duct plug, 3/8” (9.5 mm) diameter - 5000 pieces
- HVAC testing and balancing
- Clean room testing
- Biological safety cabinet and laboratory fume hood testing
- HVAC commissioning and troubleshooting
- Ventilation evaluations
- Face velocity measurements
- Multiple plug and play probe configurations available
- Stackable probe extensions allow for individual reach
- High contrast display eases viewing in dimly lit areas
- Best-in-class air velocity accuracy
- Long life rechargeable Li-ion battery reduces cost of ownership
- Calibration certificate included
- True single-hand operation
Airpro Mobile Software:
The AirPro Mobile software supports both Android or iOS smart devices and is available in three levels of performance – Basic, Advanced and Professional.
- Free download from App Store and Google Play
- Auto-connect to the instrument
- Remotely display instrument measurements
- Set target values
- View multiple measurements simultaneously
- Supports multiple languages
- Display measurements in Imperial or metric units
ISSWWW and TSI Airflow
TSI Inc. serves a global market by investigating, identifying and solving measurement problems. As an industry leader in the design and production of precision measurement instruments, TSI partners with research institutions and customers around the world to set the standard for measurements relating to aerosol science, air flow, chemical analysis, indoor air quality, fluid dynamics, biohazard detection, and even scrap metal sorting and plastics identification. With headquarters based in the U.S. and field offices throughout Europe and Asia, TSI has established a worldwide presence in the markets we serve. Every day, our dedicated employees turn research into reality. ISSWWW have enjoyed a long and successful relationship with TSI Airflow, supplying a good number of their products every month to trade and industry sectors, where they continue to affirm themselves as a leading brand in their market.
|TSI Airpro Model AP500|
|Barometric Pressure||Range: 20.36 to 36.65 in. Hg (517.1 to 930.9 mm Hg)
Accuracy: ±2% of reading
|Instrument Temperature Range||Operating: (Electronics) 40 to 113°F (5 to 45°C)
Storage: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
|Display interface||Organic light-emitting diode (OLED) 0.4 in. (10 mm) digit height|
|External Meter Dimensions||2.1 in. x 8.5 in. x 1.6 in. (53 mm x 181 mm x 40 mm)|
|Meter Weight with Batteries||0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg)|
|Power Requirements||AirPro Li-ion battery 3500 mAh
AC Adapter (TSI part number 800531 only)
Input: 90 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
Output: 5 VDC, 2A
|Battery Life||8+ hours at 100 ft/min (0.5 m/s) and 77°F (25°C)|
|TSI Airpro Measurement Probes|
|Velocity (VT-S, VT-A, VTH-S, VTH-A)||Range: 0 to 6,000 ft/min (0 to 30 m/s)
Accuracy: 1&2 ±3% of reading or ±3 ft/min (±0.015 m/s), whichever is greater
Resolution: 1 ft/min (0.01 m/s)
|Temperature (VT-S, VT-A, VTH-S, VTH-A, TH-S)||Range: 14 to 150°F (-10 to 65°C)
Accuracy: 3 ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
|Relative Humidity (VTH-S, VTH-A, TH-S)||Range: 5 to 95% RH
Accuracy: 4 ±3% RH
Resolution: 0.1% RH
|Straight Probe Dimensions (VT-S, VTH-S, TH-S)||Probe length 12 in. (305 mm)
Probe diameter (largest) 0.375in. (9.5 mm)
|Articulating Probe Dimensions (VT-A, VTH-A)||Probe length 12 in. (305 mm)
Probe diameter (largest) 0.375 in. (9.5 mm)
Articulating section length 6.0 in (15.24 cm)
|Probe Extension Dimensions (800529)||Probe length 12 in. (305 mm)
Probe diameter (largest) 0.375 in. (9.5 mm)
1 Temperature compensated over an air temperature range of 40 to 150°F (5 to 65°C).
2 The accuracy statement begins at 30 ft/min through 6,000 ft/min (0.15 m/s through 30 m/s).
3 Accuracy with instrument case at 77°F (25°C), add uncertainty of 0.05°F/°F (0.03°C/°C) for change in instrument temperature.
4 Accuracy with probe at 77°F (25°C). Add uncertainty of 0.1% RH/°F (0.2% RH/°C) for change in probe temperature. Includes 1% hysteresis.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA