- Features & Specification
TSI 8715 DP-CALC Micromanometer
The DP-Calc™ Micromanometer 8715 is one of the most advanced, versatile, and easy to use micromanometers on the market today. The 8715 features an auto-zeroing pressure sensor that increases measurement resolution and accuracy along with an intuitive menu structure for ease of operation.
The TSI 8715 Is Supplied With:
- Manometer with carrying case
- (4) AA size rechargeable NiMH batteries
- Multi-country AC adapter
- 18 in. (46 cm) Pitot probe
- (2) Static Pressure probes
- 16 ft (4.8 m) Neoprene tubing
- Downloading software
- USB interface cable
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Accurately measures pressure, velocity and flow to help you meet industry standards
- Auto-zeroing pressure sensor reduces user-steps and saves time
- Automatic density correction increases reading accuracy
- Intuitive menu structure allows for ease of use and setup
- Integrated Log-Tchebycheff duct traverse application simplifies calculations
- Bluetooth communications for transferring data or remote polling
- Includes downloading software with USB cable
- Accommodates optional pitot, air flow (straight pitot), temperature/relative humidity, velocity matrix, or thermoanemometer probes for use in multiple applications
- Large graphic display with backlight offers an easy-to-use interface
- Displays up to five measurements simultaneously
- On-screen messages and instructions
- Programmed for multiple languages
- Energy efficiency studies
- Fume hood and biological safety cabinet face velocity spot checking
- HVAC system testing, adjusting and balancing
- Building and system commissioning
- Cleanroom testing
ISSWWW and TSI Airflow
TSI Inc. serves a global market by investigating, identifying and solving measurement problems. As an industry leader in the design and production of precision measurement instruments, TSI partners with research institutions and customers around the world to set the standard for measurements relating to aerosol science, air flow, chemical analysis, indoor air quality, fluid dynamics, biohazard detection, and even scrap metal sorting and plastics identification. With headquarters based in the U.S. and field offices throughout Europe and Asia, TSI has established a worldwide presence in the markets we serve. Every day, our dedicated employees turn research into reality.
ISSWWW have enjoyed a long and successful relationship with TSI Airflow, supplying a good number of their products every month to trade and industry sectors, where they continue to affirm themselves as a leading brand in their market.
TSI 8715 DP-CALC Micromanometer
|Pitot probes||25 to 15,500 ft/min (0.125 to 78 m/s)|
|Air flow probe||25 to 5,000 ft/min (0.125 to 25 m/s)|
|Velocity matrix||25 to 2,500 ft/min (0.125 to 12.5 m/s)|
|Accuracy||±3% of reading ±7 ft/min (±0.04
m/s) at velocities >50 ft/min
|Resolution||1 ft/min (0.01 m/s)|
|Differential pressure||±15 in. H2O (±3735 Pa);
150 in. H2O (37.5 kPa), maximum safe
|Absolute pressure||15 to 40 in. Hg (356 to 1016 mm Hg)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading ±0.0001 in. H2O
(±0.025 Pa) static and differential;
±2% of reading absolute
|Units||in. H2O, in. Hg, Pa, hPa, kPa, mm Hg,
cm Hg, mm H2O, cm H2O,
|Resolution||0.00001 in. H2O (0.001 Pa) static and
differential; 0.01 in.
Hg (1 mm Hg) absolute
|Range||25 to 2,500 ft3/min
(42 to 4250 m3/h) capture hood
|Accuracy||±3% of reading ±7 ft3
/min (±12 m3
at flows >50 ft3/min (>85 m3/h)
|Units||ft3/min, m3/h, m3/min, l/s|
|Resolution||1 ft3/min (1 m3/h)|
|Range||5 to 95% RH temperature/RH probe|
|Sensor in base||40 to 140°F (4.4 to 60°C)|
|Temperature/RH probe||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)|
|Instrument Temperature Range|
|Operating||40 to 140°F (4.4 to 60°C)|
|Storage||-4 to 160°F (-20 to 71°C)|
|Statistics||min, max, average|
|Data Storage||26,500 samples, time and date stamped|
|Logging Interval||User selectable|
|Response Time||2 to 8 seconds, differential pressure sensor|
|Dimensions (manometer only)||7.4 in. x 4.5 in. x 2.3 in. (18.8 cm x 11.4 cm x 5.8 cm)|
|Pressure Connection||1/4 in. (6.35 mm) OD straight ports with barbed ends for use
with 3/16 in. (4.76 mm) ID flexible tubing
|Weight with Batteries||8715 17 oz (0.5 kg)
8380 7.4 lb (3.4 kg)
|Power Requirements||Four AA-size cells or AC adapter
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA