- Features & Specification
Fluke Ti480 PRO 9Hz Infrared Camera
A 60Hz version is also available, please call for more details.
The Ti480 is one of the most powerful pistol-shaped thermal cameras available on the market, combining together excellent thermal resolution with high sensitivity and interchangeable thermal lenses to cater for use in different applications.
With the Ti480 as part of your equipment, you'll be able to identify minor temperature differences and spot problems long before they become a serious issue.
Fluke recognize that it’s not one approach for all—each industry, business and success measure is unique. Optimally engineered, Fluke cameras are aligned to drive efficiency through the latest in thermography technology advancements. They offer everything needed for industrial professionals to safely, quickly and easily find, assess and solve mission-critical problems before they result in downtime, become costly or even disastrous.
- In-focus images in a matter of seconds. LaserSharp™ Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- Shoot images near…and far. Interchangeable Smart Lenses require no calibration and give you the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment.
- Simply the best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images. Fluke uses only 100 % diamond-turned germanium lenses with specialty coatings. • See more details when you adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion™ technology.
- Edit and analyze images on camera—edit emissivity, enable color alarms and markers, and adjust IR-Fusion™ visual and infrared image blending.
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal) and organize them by piece of equipment with Fluke Connect™ software.
- Inspect multiple complex targets or targets from varying distances. Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus. The camera automatically processes a stack of images focused near and far with the Ti480 PRO and TiX580.
The Ti480 Pro Comes Supplied With:
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Available by free download Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software and users manual
- Increased sensitivity to visualize temperature differences
- Easier to visualize and diagnose issues with sharper onscreen images, multiple rectangle markers and 9 color palettes
- More intuitive visual interface, improved, user-tested, touch screen interface
- More flexibility to visualize target, tiny-to-large with interchangeable smart lenses - no calibration required, 2x and 4x telephoto, wide angle and macro lens compatibility
- Capture a clear, accurate image focused throughout the field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus
- Get an instant in-focus image of your designated target. LaserSharp® Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target.
- Get 4x the pixel data with SuperResolution, which captures multiple images and combines them to create a 1280 x 960 image
- Save time - wirelessly sync images directly from your camera to the Fluke Connect® system, and attach to an asset record or work order
- Reduce the need take notes in the field with IR-PhotoNotes™ and voice annotations
Powerful, easy-to-use Fluke Connect™
A comprehensive and connected software platform that represents the future of integrated equipment maintenance, monitoring, analysis and reporting. It’s easier than ever to optimize thermal images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable, robust reports, and export images to the format of your choice in the cloud. And you will be able to integrate with Fluke Connect—the largest integrated system of maintenance software and tools in the world.
- Modern visual design • Intuitive navigation—easier to learn, easier and faster to work in
- Simplified work flows
- Simplified reporting workflow and better report templates
- Fluke Connect Cloud storage
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, meteorologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|IFOV with standard lens (spatial resolution)||0.93 mRad, D:S 1065:1|
|Detector resolution||640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) or 1280 x 960 with SuperResolution|
|SuperResolution||Yes, on camera and in software. Captures and combines 4x the data to create a 1280 x 960 image|
|MultiSharp™ Focus||Yes, focused near and far, throughout the field of view|
|LaserSharp® Auto Focus||Yes, for consistently in-focus images. Every. Single. Time.|
|Laser distance meter||Yes, calculates distance to the target for precisely focused images and displays distance on screen|
|Advanced manual focus||Yes|
|Ruggedized touchscreen display||3.5 inch (landscape) 640 x 480 LCD|
|Rugged, ergonomic design for one-handed use||Yes|
|Digital zoom||2x and 4x|
|Temperature measurement range (not calibrated below -10 °C)||≤ -20 °C to +800 °C (-4 °F to 1472 °F)|
|Accuracy||±2 °C or 2% (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)*||≤ 0.05 °C at 30 °C target temp (50 mK)|
|On-screen emissivity correction||Yes (both value and table)|
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation||Yes|
|On-screen transmission correction||Yes|
|Live line marker||Yes|
|To PC, iPhone® and iPad® (iOS 4s and later), Android™ 4.3 and up, and WiFi to LAN (where available)|
|Fluke Connect® app compatible||Yes, connect your camera to your smartphone, and images taken automatically upload to the Fluke Connect app for saving and sharing|
|Fluke Connect Assets optional software||Yes, assign images to assets and create work orders. Easily compare measurement types - whether mechanical, electrical or infrared images - in one location.|
|Fluke Connect Instant Upload||Yes, connect your camera to your building's WiFi network, and images taken automatically upload to the Fluke Connect system for viewing on your smartphone or PC|
|Fluke Connect tool compatible||Yes, connects wirelessly to select Fluke Connect enabled tools and displays measurements on camera screen. Five simultaneous connections supported.|
|Fluke Connect SmartView desktop software||Yes|
|Adds the context of the visible details to your infrared image|
|AutoBlend™ mode||Min, Mid, Max IR plus full visible on camera; continously variable in software|
|Built-in digital camera (visible light)||5 MP|
|Standard lens||IFOV (spatial resolution)||0.93 mRad, D:S 1065:1|
|Field of view||34 °H x 24 °V|
|Minimum focus distance||15 cm (approx. 6 in)|
|IR-Fusion® technology||Picture-in-picture and full screen|
|Optional 2x telephoto smart lens||IFOV||0.46 mRad. D:S is 2145.1|
|Field of view||17 °H x 12 °V|
|Minimum focus distance||45 cm (approx. 18 in)|
|IR-Fusion® technology||Picture-in-picture and full screen|
|Optional wide-angle smart lens||IFOV||1.85 mRad. D:S is 525:1|
|Field of view||68 °H x 48 °V|
|Minimum focus distance||15 cm (approx. 6 in)|
|IR-Fusion® technology||Full screen|
|Level and Span|
|Fast auto toggle between manual and auto modes||Yes|
|Fast auto-rescale in manual mode||Yes|
|Minimum span (in manual mode)||2.0 °C (3.6 °F)|
|Minimum span (in auto mode)||3.0 °C (5.4 °F)|
|Data Storage and Image Capture|
|Extensive memory options||Removable 4 GB micro SD memory card, 4 GB internal flash memory, save to USB flash drive capability, upload to Fluke Cloud™ for permanent storage|
|Image capture, review, save mechanism||One-handed image capture,review, and save capability|
|Image file formats||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2); no analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp, .jpg and .avi) files|
|Memory review||Thumbnail and fullscreen review|
|Software||Fluke Connect SmartView software - full analysis and reporting software and Fluke Connect system|
|Export file formats with Fluke Connect SmartView software||Bitmap (.bmp), GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF|
|Voice annotation||60 seconds maximum recording time per image; reviewable playback on camera, optional bluetooth headset available but not required|
|IR-PhotoNotes™||Yes (5 images)|
|Video recording||Standard and radiometric|
|File formats video||Non-radiometric (MPEG - encoded .AVI) and fully-radiometric (.IS3)|
|Remote display viewing||Yes, see the live stream of the camera display on your PC, smartphone, or TV monitor. Via USB, WiFi hotspot, or WiFi network to Fluke Connect SmartView software on a PC; via WiFi hotspot to the Fluke Connect app on a smartphone; or via HDMI to a TV monitor|
|Remote control operation||Yes, through Fluke Connect SmartView software or Fluke Connect mobile app|
|Auto capture (temperature and interval)||Yes|
|Batteries (field-replaceable, rechargeable)||Two lithium ion smart battery packs with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
|Battery life||2-3 hours per battery (Actual life varies depending on settings and usage)|
|Battery charge time||2.5 hours to full charge|
|Battery charging system||Two-bay battery charger or in-imager charging. Optional 12 V automotive charging adapter|
|AC operation||AC operation with included power supply (100 V AC to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz)|
|Power saving||User selectable sleep and power off modes|
|Standard palettes||8: Ironbow, Blue-Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted, Hot Metal, Grayscale, Grayscale Inverted|
|Ultra Contrast™ palettes||8: Ironbow Ultra, Blue-Red Ultra, High Contrast Ultra, Amber Ultra, Amber Inverted Ultra, Hot Metal Ultra, Grayscale Ultra, Grayscale Inverted Ultra|
|Frame rate||60 Hz or 9 Hz versions|
|LED light (torch)||Yes|
|Color alarms (temperature alarms)||High temperature, low temperature, and isotherms (within range)|
|Center-point temperature measurement||Yes|
|Spot temperature||Hot and cold spot markers|
|User-definable spot markers||3 user-definable spot markers|
|Center box||Expandable-contractible measurement box with MIN-MAX-AVG temp display|
|Infrared spectral band||7.5 μm to 14 μm (long wave)|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F) without batteries|
|Relative humidity||10% to 95% non-condensing|
|Safety||IEC 61010-1: Overvoltage category II, Pollution Degree 2|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||IEC 61326-1: Basic EM environment. CISPR 11: Group 1, Class A|
|Australian RCM||IEC 61326-1|
|US FCC||CFR 47, Part 15 Subpart B|
|Vibration||0.03 g2/Hz (3.8 g), 2.5 g IEC 68-2-6|
|Shock||25 g, IEC 68-2-29|
|Drop||Engineered to withstand 2 meter (6.5 feet) drop with standard lens|
|Size (H x W x L)||27.7 x 12.2 x 16.7 cm (10.9 x 4.8 x 6.5 in)|
|Weight (battery included)||1.04 kg (2.3 lb)|
|Enclosure rating||IEC 60529: IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Warranty||Two-years (standard), extended warranties are available|
|Recommended calibration cycle||Two-years (assumes normal operation and normal aging)|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA