- Features & Specification
FLIR E95 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera
FLIR redesigned the Exx-Series from the handle up to deliver the best performance, resolution, and sensitivity of any pistol-grip handheld thermal camera. The new Exx-Series cameras are packed with the features you need to quickly troubleshoot electrical distribution and mechanical systems, so you can avoid equipment failures, increase plant safety, and maximize up-time.
The FLIR E95 offers the great features of the E75 and E85, plus 161,472 points of temperature measurement (464 x 348 true native resolution) and wide temperature ranges, up to 1500°C. The E95 has a superior spot-size ratio and is sensitive enough to detect minute temperature differences.
This model offers a higher resolution screen, temperature readings up to 1500°C, 3 spotmeters and time-lapse shooting up to 24 hours, making it a significant upgrade over the E75 and E85 models.
The Flir E95 comes with an option of a 24° or 48° lens, it's modular design allows for optional lenses to be used (purchased separately).
Flir E95 Comes Supplied With:
- Infrared Camera with Lens
- Battery (2 Ea.)
- Battery Charger with Power Supply
- Front Lens and Light Protection
- Straps (Hand and Wrist)
- Lens Caps (Front And Rear)
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- 15 W3 A Power Supply
- Printed Documentation
- 8GB SD Card
- Torx Screwdriver
- Cables (USB 2.0A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
- 464 x 348 true native resolution
- Laser-assisted autofocus
- Wide temperature ranges, up to 1500°C
- 3 spotmeters in live mode
- Time lapse shooting (10sec - 24hrs)
- Vibrant, 4” optically-bonded PCAP touchscreen with 160° viewing angle
- Wi-Fi, METERLiNK® connectivity
- Streamlined reporting features
- FLIR’s industry-leading 2-5-10 warranty
Multiple Targets, One Solution
Designed to Make Your Work Easier
FLIR designed the E75, E85, and E95 to make your work faster, safer, and more efficient.
- Rapid-response touch screen with intuitive new user interface
- Convenient menu buttons allow for one-handed operation
- New folder and naming structure that makes finding images easier
- Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK® to FLIR clamps and multimeters
Increase Plant Safety
The Exx-Series improves plant safety by helping you diagnose and report electrical problems before they result in fire or damage.
- Detect temperature differences down to 30 mK for immediate identification of failing components
- Interchangeable lenses, from wide angle to telephoto, offer complete coverage of near and far targets
- Lenses auto-calibrate with camera for the most precise temperature readings
- MSX® image enhancement adds the depth and detail to image
Improve Plant Reliability
Equipment failures are costly and can impact on-time delivery, so it’s important to have the right tools to find potential problems before they happen.
- High-resolution infrared detectors, up to 464 x 348, for crisp, detailed images
- Wide temperature ranges: -40°C to 120°C, 0°C to 650°C, 300°C up to 1500°C (E95)
- Superior spot-size performance for accurate temperature measurements on smaller, more distant targets
- Laser-assisted autofocus for precise identification of hot spots, even in cluttered scenes
|FLIR Exx Series Cameras||E75||E85||E95|
|IR Resolution||320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)||384 x 288 (110,592 pixels)||464 x 348 (161,472 pixels)|
|Object Temperature Range||-20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1200°F)
Optional calibration: 300°C to 1000°C (572°F to 1830°F)
|-20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1200°F)
300°C to 1200°C (572°F to 2192°F)
|-20°C to 120°C (-4°F to 248°F)
0°C to 650°C (32°F to 1200°F)
300°C to 1500°C (572°F to 2732°F)
|Time-lapse (Infrared)||No||No||10 sec to 24 hours|
|Spotmeter||1 in live mode||3 in live mode||3 in live mode|
|Detector Type and Pitch||Uncooled microbolometer, 17 µm|
|Thermal Sensitivity/NETD||< 0.03°C @ 30°C (86°F)|
|Spectral Range||7.5 - 14.0 µm|
|Image Frequency||30 Hz|
|Imaging and Optical Data|
|Field of View (FOV)||42° x 32° (10 mm lens), 24° x 18° (18 mm lens), 14° x 10° (29 mm lens)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.5 m (18 mm lens)|
|Focus||Continuous, one-shot laser distance meter (LDM), one-shot contrast, manual|
|Digital Zoom||1-4x continuous|
|Image Presentation and Modes|
|Display||4", 640 x 480 pixel touch screen LCD with auto-rotation|
|Digital Camera||5 MP, 53° x 41° FOV|
|Color Palettes||Iron, Gray, Rainbow, Arctic, Lava, Rainbow HC|
|Image Modes||Infrared, visual, MSX®, Picture-in-Picture|
|Picture-in-Picture||Resizable and movable|
|MSX®||Embosses visual details on full resolution thermal image|
|UltraMax™||Iron, Gray, Rainbow, Arctic, Lava, Rainbow HC|
|Measurement and Analysis|
|Accuracy||±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 15°C to 35°C (59°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)|
|Alarms||Moisture alarm, insulation alarm, measurement alarms|
|Color Alarm (Isotherm)||Above/below/interval/condensation/insulation|
|Laser Distance Measurement||Yes, on-screen|
|Measurement Presets||No measurement, center spot, hot spot, cold spot, User Preset 1, User Preset 2|
|Compass, GPS||Yes; automatic GPS image tagging|
|Storage Media||Removable SD card (8 GB)|
|Image File Format||Standard JPEG with measurement data included|
|Video Recording and Streaming|
|Radiometric IR Video Recording||Real-time radiometric recording (.csq)|
|Non-Radiometric IR Video Recording / Visual Video Recording||H.264 to memory card|
|Radiometric IR Video Streaming||Yes, over UVC or WiFi|
|Non-Radiometric IR Video Streaming||H.264 or MPEG-4 over WiFi
MJPEG over UVC or WiFi
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, Bluetooth, WiFi|
|Video Out||DisplayPort over USB Type-C|
|Battery Type||Li ion battery, charged in camera or on separate charger|
|Battery Operating Time||Approx. 2.5 hours at 25°C (77°F) ambient temperature and typical use|
|Operating Temperature Range||–15°C to 50°C (5°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||–40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Shock/Vibration/Encapsulation; Safety||25 g / IEC 60068-2-27, 2 g / IEC 60068-2-6, IP 54 /IEC 60529; EN/UL/CSA/PSE 60950-1|
|Weight/Dimensions w/o Lens||1 kg (2.2 lbs), 27.8 x 11.6 x 11.3 cm (11.0 x 4.6 x 4.4 in)|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA