- Features & Specification
- Delivery (updated)
Flir A65sc-BTTK-30 Infrared Camera Benchtop Test Kit
Real-Time Thermal Imaging and Analysis for Machine Vision and Test & Measurement.
The FLIR compact A-Series thermal cameras are compact enough to fit in the tightest spaces on your production line and affordable enough to integrate and synchronize en masse for greater coverage or stereoscopic applications. Designed specifically for machine vision, FLIR Compact A-Series provides the versatility and plug-and-play compatibility of GigE Vision and GenICam protocols.
The FLIR A65sc Benchtop Test Kit is the perfect choice for engineering and science labs where size constraints are critical. The uncooled VOx detector offers longwave imaging with thousands of temperature measurement points across your target, for more reliable and comprehensive results than with a thermocouple or spot pyrometer. Together with the kit’s lens choices and advanced analysis software, the A65sc kit is the most dependable temperature measurement solution for industrial and R&D labs.
- Extremely affordable - The FLIR compact A-Series is an extremely affordable unit. From now on price is no longer an issue for deploying thermal imaging cameras to monitor continuous processes.
- GigE VisionT™ standard compatibility - GigE Vision is a new camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can interoperate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamT™ protocol support - The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIR compact A-Series plug-and-play when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) - Communication and power supplied with only one cable.
- Synchronization - Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) - One output that can be used to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
- Entry Level Reserch and Development
- Process Monitoring
- Industrial Labs
- PCB and Circuit-board Analysis
FLIR ResearchIR is aimed at R&D-Science users of thermal imaging cameras with a cooled or uncooled detector. FLIR ResearchIR takes the most out of your thermal imaging camera and allows high speed recording and advanced thermal pattern analysis. ResearchIR is the perfect tool for industrial R&D labs.
FLIR ResearchIR key features:
- View, record and store images at high speed
- Post-processing of fast thermal events
- Generate time-temperature plots from live images or recorded sequences
- Advanced Start/Stop recording conditions
- Unlimited number of analysis functions (Spot, Line, Area)
- File organizer
- Zoom & Pan allows a closer look
- Multiple user-configurable tabs for live images, recorded images or plot
Flir A65sc Kit includes:
- Infrared camera with lens
- Focus adjustment tool, base support
- Gooseneck table stand
- Hard transport case
- PoE Injector (power over Ethernet)
- Power and Ethernet cables
- FLIR ResearchIR: Real-time image/data logging and plotting software
FLIR Systems - The World's Sixth Sense
FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. We bring innovative sensing solutions into daily life through our thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. Our products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities.
|FLIR A65scBTTK-30 Test Kit|
|Minimum Spot Size||100 micron|
|Reserch IR Software Included||Yes|
|Sensitivity||<0.05°C @ +30°C/50mK|
|Time v Temperature Plotting||Yes|
|Digital Data Streaming to PC||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Accuracy||±5°C (±9°F) or ±5% of reading|
|Temperature Range||-25°C to +135°C (-13F to +275°F) / -40°C to +550°C (-40°F to +1022°F)|
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Easter is always a busy time for suppliers and distributors alike, please bear in mind that we will be away from the office from 17:00 Thursday 1st - 08:00 Tuesday 6th April.
This will likely further impact expected lead times on goods arriving and leaving our premises, we advise you to place your order in good time to negate delays as far as possible.
We apologise for the added disruption that this period is likely to bring.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.